Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua Was Not 100% in Breazeale Fight, Says Coach

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua Was Not 100% in Breazeale Fight, Says Coach

Anthony Joshua's coach says the British heavyweight was struggling with a virus when he defeated Dominic Breazeale inside seven rounds as he retained his IBF crown. Kiwi boxer Joseph Parker is the mandatory challenger for Joshua's title, with negotiations for that bout scheduled for November.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Does this mean Joshua should be sued for all the guys who bet the under on that fight or for the fans that were expecting the best Joshua to follow the logic of those that feel Manny's alleged hiding of an injury is lawsuit worthy offense?

Comment

If you watched brezeale fight before you would've bet over. Worked for me.

Comment

Bunch a B.S., the bottom line is Joshua is an over rated robotic modern day version of Frank Bruno. He's very predictable, too stiff and if Haye gets a shot he flattens him.

Comment

I thought Rob McCracken wasnt allow to coach professional fighters while he was with the UK olympic team?

(i think Froch had dispensation because he was already with McCracken before he joined with them)

Officially Sims is Joshua's trainer since he turned pro, but there are plenty of conspiracy theories that Josh has actually been training under McCracken at Sheffield

Comment

The mainstay of any endeavour is how you perform when you're not 100%. Having niggles or skirting being run down is the norm for an athlete. Anyhow . . .

. . . I was impressed with Joshua's performance the other night. Part way through, and respect to Breazeale for how durable he was, Joshua briefly had the look of a fighter that had exhausted his repertoire. He came out with patience in the next round, went back to basics and fought behind his jab.

Comment

And still beat his ass. Since when has Wilder fought a top ranked unbeaten, 6 foot 7 inch heavyweight? Answer, never, and it was a voluntary like wilders voluntary so called defenses. We can see who the better belt holder is. So obvious. Joshua would DESTROY wilder

Comment

That's how champs battle through it! They don't claim they're hurt and postpone the fight and go partying

Comment

Eddie Hearn told him to get rest in the changing room afterwards. He was meeting Gordon Ramsay and his kid, getting a few pics done when he said it. Might be something in this.

Comment

Bull. Josh looked average against a very slow punching bag....McGuigan is right Josh aint ready for the big boys.

These pop up ads here are very annoying.

Comment

Working...
                    X