No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Showtime's Espinoza Reveals Loaded Fall Schedule

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Showtime's Espinoza Reveals Loaded Fall Schedule

In a year that marked a golden era for boxing content as well as the highest grossing event in the sport’s history, Showtime is prepared to end its year the same way it began – with a bang.

There may have been some frustrating moments in between Deontay Wilder’s heavyweight title winning effort – which played to well over 1 million home viewers – to this point, but the American cable giant prepares for a strong close to the 2015 boxing season. Following the October 3 presentation of Showtime Championship Boxing, the network will come back strong with a stretch of seven shows in a span of eight weeks from late October through mid-December.
    [Click Here To Read More]

lol that's crap. :ROFLMAO:

Comment

false advertising

Comment

That's not exactly what you would call an inspiring line up.... The Degale-Bute card looks really strong as does the Quillin-Jacobs card, but everything else just doesn't look that great. Two show case fights for Brook and Russell Jr. isn't enough for me to get excited.

Comment

I'm looking forward to Degale-Bute with Beterbiev on the undercard. Also to Gary Russell, Brook-Chaves, and Quillin-Jacobs.
          Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 10-03-2015, 07:44 PM.

Comment

Remember when Haymon supposedly left Showtime for dead? Fun times on this board.

Comment

Typical fare. A couple of good fights and the rest mismatches or "who cares" match ups of unknowns.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuban Linx View Post
                That's not exactly what you would call an inspiring line up.... The Degale-Bute card looks really strong as does the Quillin-Jacobs card, but everything else just doesn't look that great. Two show case fights for Brook and Russell Jr. isn't enough for me to get excited.
                I saw a few good fights in there but damn, Showtime really has sucked it up this year for the most part. At least it's boxing but this year has been a let down for me in contrast to say 2 or 3 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                  Remember when Haymon supposedly left Showtime for dead? Fun times on this board.
                  So you are impressed with all of those cards? I saw like 3 that peeked my interest. He pretty much did leave Showtime for dead IMO, and then to put on cards directly competing with HBO....WTH?

Comment

Where is the bang? Oscar would say thats maybe a little firecracker.

Good times for HBO.

Comment

Working...
                    X