No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Estrada vs. Marquez Early Results From Mexico

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Estrada vs. Marquez Early Results From Mexico

In the televised Lightweight opener, 23-year old Miguel Berchelt (27-1, 24 KO), 133, of Merida, Yucatán, Mexico, scored knockdowns in rounds three and five to easily stop 20-year old Josue Bendana (9-6-4, 5 KO), 132 ˝, of Managua, Nicaragua, in five rounds. It was the first stoppage loss in the career of Bendana. Berchelt extends his win streak to six, all by stoppage, since his lone career loss to Luis Flores in March 2014.

[Click Here To Read More]

poor marquez
    estrada need to compete in real competition like inoue not in the past of their prime

Comment

Nobody is beating estrada. He had to kill himself to make weight vs roman. He beats him in the rematch

Comment

the best flyweight in the world!!!!! it don't matter what roman gonzalez' fans think, fake azz ring ****zine thinks, lame and casual fans at espn thinks, clueless kellerman or cheerleader lampley think, the best flyweight in the world and the only unified flyweight champion in the world Gallo Estrada!!....meanwhile Chocolatito keep preparing to fight his leftovers your time will come

Comment

Good win for Estrada, I think the next time he fights Roman Gonzalez, he can win. Dude is developing strong.

Comment

Thousand times a better fight than mares vs sc

Comment

Originally posted by HIGHNESS View Post
              Good win for Estrada, I think the next time he fights Roman Gonzalez, he can win. Dude is developing strong.
              Estrada was 22 and had to drop a division to face Roman back then, at this point, I think it would be a much better fight. Estrada over Roman in the rematch for me.

Comment

Originally posted by lagako10 View Post
                poor marquez
                estrada need to compete in real competition like inoue not in the past of their prime
                Inoue is at 115 and Estrada is he unified Flyweight champion, two different divisions bro. Let's see how Inoue does after his injuries, I would love to see a showdown between both men once Estrada moves up to super fly.

Comment

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
                  Estrada was 22 and had to drop a division to face Roman back then, at this point, I think it would be a much better fight. Estrada over Roman in the rematch for me.
                  Yea honestly, if the rematch happens, I'd have to put my money on Estrada.

Comment

This was a great fight. While there is not doubt about the superior quality of Estrada, it was also a very courageous demonstration from Tyson Marquez. I was impressed with both since Gallo show his greatness and also Tyson made a super effort surviving and coming back round after round despite the many times he visited the canvas (7 official times). Excellent spectacle!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X