No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: Never a Dull Moment in a Andre Berto Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mayweather: Never a Dull Moment in a Andre Berto Fight

Floyd Mayweather has defended his decision to face Andre Berto, insisting the challenger is never involved in a dull fight.

The world's No 1 fighter believes the man he has picked to face at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas on September 12 will make sure they put on a show.

Berto (30-3-KO23) got the nod ahead of the likes of Amir Khan, Kell Brook and Keith Thurman and although he has received widespread criticism for picking him for his 49th and possibly final fight, Mayweather believes it will be worth watching.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Are you ready? I can't wait for this fight!!!

Comment

well im sure you will take care of that problem floyd.

you're a master spoiler (excessive illegal clinching and running) errrrr i mean boxing fundamentals and defensive wizardy.

TBEverspoiler!!!!

Comment

AB is a solid competitor and this is a very intriguing match-up!

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
          well im sure you will take care of that problem floyd.

you're a master spoiler (excessive illegal clinching and running) errrrr i mean boxing fundamentals and defensive wizardy.

TBEverspoiler!!!!
          This fight is dross. Can't wait for the duck to fly south for the winter.

Comment

So was guerrero or canelo or maidana. Floyd's just the master at fighting without fighting. It's very effective but boring as **** for the fans. Floyd's the master at spoiling and doing just enough to win rounds.

Comment

He must have missed the Berto vs Urango fight and that terrible Upshaw fight.

Comment

Never an exciting moment in a Floyd Runweather fight.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
                  He must have missed the Berto vs Urango fight
                  No kidding. That wasn't just a dull moment, it was a shitty-ass hugfest of a fight... against a blown-up LWW.

For all this talk about Berto "always being in an exciting fight", I can only recall Ortiz, Guerrero and Soto Karass as highlights. Maybe Estrada too.

Comment

If you buy this fight, save yourself the trouble and just insert Floyd's penis in your mouth.

Comment

Working...
                    X