No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roman Gonzalez Must Focus on U.S./HBO, Says Rizzo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Roman Gonzalez Must Focus on U.S./HBO, Says Rizzo

International matchmaker and agent Ricardo Rizzo has advised Roman "Chocolatito" Gonzalez (43-0, 37KOs), the flyweight champion of the World Boxing Council (WBC), to stay focused on building his name in the United States through HBO.

Gonzalez made his HBO debut in May with a two round destruction of former champion Edgar Sosa of Mexico on the undercard of Gennady Golovkin-Willie Monroe in Los Angeles, California.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Hes a great talent no doubt. Hes also WAY hyped and already getting the GGG treatment by HBO. I bet they mention him on every telecast. Top 3 P4P fighter is such a stretch. Look at his resume. Hes fought terrible opposition, I mean terrible.

I seriously think Estrada takes him in a rematch. Hes just fought the better oppsition lately and is a much better fighter than the last time they met.

Comment

HBO is a more prestigious platform with a bigger audience than some Top Rank ppv show in Mexico. Roman is doing the right thing.

Comment

Originally posted by MrP4P View Post
        Hes a great talent no doubt. Hes also WAY hyped and already getting the GGG treatment by HBO. I bet they mention him on every telecast. Top 3 P4P fighter is such a stretch. Look at his resume. Hes fought terrible opposition, I mean terrible.

I seriously think Estrada takes him in a rematch. Hes just fought the better oppsition lately and is a much better fighter than the last time they met.
        He is a better fighter than Golovkin and his resume is 10x better.

Comment

This dude fought a bum in his first hbo fight. And it looks like he's going to keep fighting bums (wants millions to rematch estrada). Hbo rides too hard

Comment

Originally posted by MrP4P View Post
            Hes a great talent no doubt. Hes also WAY hyped and already getting the GGG treatment by HBO.
            HBO has him as #1 P4P fighter of the world and he is NOT Hyped at all, and Chocolatito is way ahead of GGG as far as resume(3 division world champion/Lineal champion) and in skills.. I suggest you stop using boxrec as your source to gauge his "Hype" and No, Estrada gets stopped inside 9 if he dares to fight chocolatito yet again..

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
              This dude fought a bum in his first hbo fight. And it looks like he's going to keep fighting bums (wants millions to rematch estrada). Hbo rides too hard
              a Bum? a bum that defended his championship near a dozen time and defeated the likes of Viloria, soto and segura?

Comment

Originally posted by thecomedian2 View Post
                HBO has him as #1 P4P fighter of the world and he is NOT Hyped at all, and Chocolatito is way ahead of GGG as far as resume(3 division world champion/Lineal champion) and in skills.. I suggest you stop using boxrec as your source to gauge his "Hype" and No, Estrada gets stopped inside 9 if he dares to fight chocolatito yet again..
                If he couldn’t stop a Gallo Estrada coming down in weight, it’s hard to believe he well do better in Gallos more natural weight class plus the new exp he has gained.

Comment

Originally posted by Emi66 View Post
                  If he couldn***8217;t stop a Gallo Estrada coming down in weight, it***8217;s hard to believe he well do better in Gallos more natural weight class plus the new exp he has gained.
                  as if Chocolatito is not stronger at 112 than what he was on 108..! chocolate skills have not stayed stagnant, his skill level has grown also, but your hate(cause he beat strada) can see that...

when was the last time you saw Estrada thrown 8 punches combo? heck a 5 punch combo is asking too much from him.. yet chocolatito ends champions with such combos

Comment

Working...
                  X