No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Thurman: Pacquiao Don't Deserve Mayweather Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Thurman: Pacquiao Don't Deserve Mayweather Rematch

WBA 'regular' welterweight champion Keith 'One Time' Thurman sees no reason for a rematch between Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Manny Pacquiao.

Pacquiao was dominated, more or less, over the twelve round contest on May 2nd at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

After the match, Pacquiao revealed that he entered the contest with a right shoulder injury and aggravated it further during the fourth round of the contest.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Nah, that's it. **** you Keith, you are a coward running little poosy dude. No more chances for you. I'm a hater, never going back now.

Floyd is the one asking for the rematch since most people saw Pac won with one arm and most major sites rescored the fight for Pacquiao. So you lose.
    Last edited by The Problem Child; 07-02-2015, 02:29 AM.

Comment

pac vs thurman
      pac by a KO! another young lion who want a big payday!

Comment

Thurman is right. 100 percent. But Thurman shouldn't have chosen Collazo. He should have signed on for a Floyd fight in september. He could get it if he knocks out Collazo in 1 round.

Comment

Now the "Floyd is ducking Thurman" nonsense will stop, and the "Thurman is a hyped up bum" nonsense will start lol

Comment

Originally posted by lagako10 View Post
            pac vs thurman
            pac by a KO! another young lion who want a big payday!
            Thurman puts Pacquiao on ***** street.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
              Nah, that's it. **** you Keith, you are a coward running little poosy dude. No more chances for you. I'm a hater, never going back now.

Floyd is the one asking for the rematch since most people saw Pac won with one arm and most major sites rescored the fight for Pacquiao. So you lose.
              How do you figure Pacquiao won by landing less then Floyd? It doesn't add up my friend. Landing only 81 punches to your opponents 146 isn't a win. You can't beat Floyd by landing only 19% of your punches.

Comment

You must have watched the fight with one eye.

Comment

And Floyd never asked for a rematch. Pacquiao did. Floyd agreed at first to be nice until Pac became a lil girl and made excuses.

Comment

Lol Thurman just lost all the Pacquiao fans. He's officially hated.

Comment

Working...
                    X