No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Martinez-Salido Rematch is Slated For September

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Martinez-Salido Rematch is Slated For September

Back on April 11th in Puerto Rico, Rocky Martinez gutted out a tough twelve round decision over Orlando Salido to capture the WBO super featherweight belt. It was a grind'em out affair that saw Salido hit the deck twice in the first half of the fight and then battle back with a persistent body attack in the late rounds.

But it was Martinez who had his hands raised at the end of this grueling affair. It was one of the best fights that has taken place thus far in 2015.
    [Click Here To Read More]

WTH? Why? WBO love Salido, Francisco Vargas going to wait for ever

Comment

I dont mind it, but wasnt Vargas up next on deck?

The WBO president is a puerto rican am I right?

Comment

Salida has a rematch clause and he's using it doesn't matter rocky finishes him off this time

Comment

Put this on the Canelo-Cotto PPV undercard

Comment

It's always good to see good fights come together without any problems ie. Networks, promoters, sponsors. I just hope this isn't ppv & I hope the stack the cards with Mexicans vs. Puerto Ricans. Would be nice to have a card full of prospects with a national rivalry twist.

Comment

This is crazy, Francisco Vargas should get his title shot. The Wbo should make the winner face Vargas. If not Vargas could go the Wbc route and fight Miura as he is ranked #1 by that sanctioning body too.

Comment

Meh. As long as the winner faces Vargas I'm cool with it.

Comment

Martinez is in trouble now. War salido!

Comment

Working...
                  X