No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Says Pacquiao Showing Pre-De La Hoya Focus, Drive

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arum Says Pacquiao Showing Pre-De La Hoya Focus, Drive

WBO welterweight champion Manny Pacquiao has promised to do whatever it takes to beat WBC/WBA champion fight Floyd Mayweather. The eagerly-anticipated May 2 welterweight unification showdown in Las Vegas promises to be the most lucrative fight in boxing history. Pacquiao says that is why he is training harder and with more drive and determination than for any other fight in his career.

Mayweather is the betting favorite to win and most insiders are selecting him to come out on top.

Top Rank's CEO Bob Arum says Pacquiao is making the same promises to him that he made back in 2008, when the Filipino star moved up by two weight divisions to go up against Oscar De La Hoya. Pacquiao was a huge underdog in the contest and instead battered and stopped De La Hoya.
    [Click Here To Read More]

The Pacman is ready, that is alright...but where are the tickets, how about hotel accomodations ? Have you heard anything lately from the chicken camp? Lots of questions to be answered.

Comment

Bscene stirring that pot. Place will be on fire if/when Floyd wins. I'm holding a glimmer of hope he doesn't.

Comment

I'll believe Arum if Mayweather turns up on fight night weighing 140 with IV marks in his arm.

Comment

What about Floyd showing pre- Gatti focus?

Comment

Arum forgot to say... "I had a dream once long ago .... "

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
              Why, who is Gatti...did he try to fight a fighter by the name Manny Pacquiao? Ha?

Comment

I hope he atleast makes it entertaining then

Comment

Floyd's execution is coming

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
                    What about floyds balls on your chin?

Comment

Working...
                    X