No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez Jr. Pleased With Camp, Aims To Showcase Skills

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chavez Jr. Pleased With Camp, Aims To Showcase Skills

Former WBC middleweight champion Julio Cesar Chávez Jr. will finally end a layoff of more than a year, as he continues camp with his veteran coach Joe Goossen at his trainer's gym located in Van Nuys, California.

Chavez Jr. will be facing Poland's Andrzej Fonfara on April 18th at the StubHub Center in Carson, California. The WBC international light heavyweight championship is up for grabs.

“We are really happy with our training camp. This Friday we will close the hardest stage, during the public training. This has been one of the best preparations I've ever had, and I will prove it by defeating Fonfara,” pledged Chavez Jr. [Click Here To Read More]

"Aims to showcase skills." Is it an eating contest?

Comment

dude is funny, he only been to goosen gym once lmfao.

Comment

He'd better hope that old perverted fruit Goosen is doing more in the gym than watching him shower because Fanfara is no easy fight.

Comment

**** skills Jr, just go out there with macho balls like your daddy and maul that mother****er. Straight on, no step back, pressure fight. Break that mofoka down. Let's go JR!!!! I want to add you to my team again boy!! COME ONNN!!!!

Comment

Since he's no longer connected with Arum, he should now be the darling of the Haymon/Floyd fanbase.

It's now impossible to see him matched up against GGG. Thanks, Haymon.

Comment

Working...
            X