Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Saunders: I'd Absolutely Destroy Eubank in Rematch!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Saunders: I'd Absolutely Destroy Eubank in Rematch!

Chris Eubank Jr believes his stock is higher than that of Billy Joe Saunders, despite losing their brutal battle last November.

The warring pair headline Wembley Arena in separate bouts on May 9 - Saunders will meet a to-be-decided opponent, while Eubank Jr defends his WBA interim middleweight gold title against Les Sherrington.

And despite the undefeated Saunders winning a gruelling decision to end Eubank Jr's perfect record last year, the son of ring legend Chris Eubank believes his reputation remains stronger due to the championship he won from Dmitry Chudinov last time out.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Saunders doesn't hit hard enough to destroy anyone but Jr will probably lose again if he keeps Sr in his corner.

Comment

Saunders doesn't have the power to trouble Eubank, that was painfully apparent from the first fight. If anyone is 'destroying' his opponent in the return, it's Eubank.

Comment

I saw an interview with Sanders during Eubanks fight with the Russian guy and I have to say, Sanders is arrogant as hell. The commentators were mentioning Eubank and Sanders discredited Eubank the whole time. 99% of the time when a fighter is asked about a fighter they fought, they have something good to say about the guys skills or how he is performing. Sanders had a damn chip on his shoulder.

Comment

saunders knows he's going to lose the rematch, he talked himself into trouble realy cause he barely won the first time, but who realy cares either way. I realy dont care. He should be more worried about warren he's the real shark , he'll probably end up like degale after he loses the rematch, no fight for a year and left in the cold lol.

Comment

Working...
          X