No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Bermane Stiverne vs. Deontay Wilder Weighin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Bermane Stiverne vs. Deontay Wilder Weighin

Bermane Stiverne and Deontay Wilder are locked and loaded for their heavyweight title fight, which takes place Saturday evening at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, Nevada.

The bout serves as the main event of a televised-tripleheader, which airs live on SHOWTIME.

Stiverne (24-1-1, 21KOs) tipped the scales at 239 lb. for his first title defense. Wilder (32-0, 32KOs) came in at a shredded 219 lb. for his first crack at a major title. [Click Here To Read More]

No pics of Wilder's chicken legs?

He looks like he would be heavier than 219 by observing his upper body and how tall he is.

Comment

If it was a body building contest Wilder sure would win. But since it isn't?????

Comment

Chubby

Disappointed that in biggest fight of career Stiverne felt the need to be 15 lbs overweight and have a chubby belly. I hope he didn't neglect road work and eat wrong like toney. He still has better skill set but makes you wonder did he do all he could do in training chubby but says best condition ever how?

Comment

Originally posted by bronx7 View Post
          Disappointed that in biggest fight of career Stiverne felt the need to be 15 lbs overweight and have a chubby belly. I hope he didn't neglect road work and eat wrong like toney. He still has better skill set but makes you wonder did he do all he could do in training chubby but says best condition ever how?
          Not overly concerned Wilder has never gone past 4, if it goes late Stiverne will be better.

Comment

Thought Stiverne said he was in the best shape of his entire life?

Comment

Body

Stiverne has to slip jab stay glued to wilder ravage his skinny body for a few rounds don't stay at end of Wilders huge reach then counter and test the chin

Comment

Can't wait for this HW fight, I gotta go with Stiverne by KO.

Comment

Originally posted by bronx7 View Post
                  Stiverne said his best fighting weight is between 237 to 243 in a recent video, so this is where he is more comfortable according to him.

Comment

Shout out to bermane's 1 ab..

Comment

Working...
                    X