No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: HBO's Lampley Slams Mayweather, Draws Criticism

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: HBO's Lampley Slams Mayweather, Draws Criticism

Jim Lampley’s show-closing criticism of Floyd Mayweather Jr. on the newest episode of his HBO show late Tuesday night left Lampley a target of widespread criticism on Twitter and other social media sites Wednesday.

The HBO blow-by-blow announcer asserted in his final comments on “The Fight Game With Jim Lampley” that there’s no place in boxing for Mayweather’s increasingly boorish behavior and added the sport’s pound-for-pound king couldn’t retire soon enough. Boxing fans and writers have denounced Lampley’s assessment as an agenda-driven attack because Mayweather, once HBO’s flagship fighter, performs exclusively on Showtime as part of a six-fight, 30-month contract he signed with CBS, Showtime’s parent company, in February 2013.

[Click Here To Read More]

HBO still upset they lost Floyd so now all they do is trash him.

They went extra hard on him on that show, I saw it last night. It was disgusting how jealous they are of Showtime.

The dumb ass network talked more about Showtime fighters/fights than they did HBO stuff. Dying network.

Comment

Originally posted by beerbelly14 View Post
      HBO still upset they lost Floyd so now all they do is trash him.

They went extra hard on him on that show, I saw it last night. It was disgusting how jealous they are of Showtime.

The dumb ass network talked more about Showtime fighters/fights than they did HBO stuff. Dying network.
      but showtime wont be showing numbers. I wonder why?

Comment

Hbo getting desperate. They wouldn't allow that if Floyd was still on hbo

Comment

I totally agree with lampley

Twitter is probably full of nuthugger casuals who dksab

Comment

Hes only telling the truth. Even mayweather's own fans were pretty disappointed by the recent ppv and the pricetag.

Comment

i put my beer down , stood up and clapped when Lampley said that

best. episode. ever.

Comment

You tell 'em, Jim!

Wait...weren't you arrested for beating the **** out of your lady a few years back? I remember.

Comment

Floyd talks trash, hes trying to draw viewers, jim does similar with truth in it, you floyd f@gs start whining...lol

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                    You tell 'em, Jim!

Wait...weren't you arrested for beating the **** out of your lady a few years back? I remember.

Oh damn they won't like this one.

Lampley literally had major hate in his eyes. He was going prime Larry Merchant on his little talk show. He had his whip out and everything. Plantation owner mentality.

Comment

Working...
                    X