No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Gennady Golovkin Hits Times Square in NYC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Gennady Golovkin Hits Times Square in NYC

New York City - First stop for World Middleweight Champion GENNADY “GGG” GOLOVKIN on Monday afternoon when he arrived in New York City was to check out the massive billboard in Times Square for his highly anticipated World Middleweight Championship against two-time world champion DANIEL “The Real Deal” GEALE, this Saturday, July 26 at The Mecca of Boxing, Madison Square Garden and LIVE on HBO World Championship Boxing ® beginning at 9:30 p.m. ET/PT.

Amidst a huge crowd of fans and supporters, Golovkin took photos and signed autographs before heading to his headquarters for fight week. [Click Here To Read More]

Ok...so who is Daniel Geael again?

Comment

WAR GOLOVKIN!!!

Just wake me up when Cotto is willing to play with his life, and jump in the ring with GGG.

Comment

those damn arms! Geale is gonna get slaughtered

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
          WAR GOLOVKIN!!!

Just wake me up when Cotto is willing to play with his life, and jump in the ring with GGG.
          Why you wanna see Gennady get hurt?

Comment

Glorified bum fights

Comment

I got pics with GGG in Times Square one time. No one knew who he was except the people I was with........lol

Comment

Just noticed Golovkin has popeye forearms. They're bigger than his biceps.

Comment

Canelo and Chavez jr **** on his pants everytime they mention GGG!!

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                    Just noticed Golovkin has popeye forearms. They're bigger than his biceps.
                    GGG seems to have gotten bigger physically too. He seems to be a solid middleweight at this point. Geale is in deep trouble.

Comment

Working...
                    X