Leave a comment:

• Respect Power
    replied
    That sucks for Solis . Sad story.

Leave a comment:

• vaborikua2014
    replied
    Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Former champion Ulises "Archie" Solis is still trying to pick up the pieces of his life after suffering a beating on October 25, 2011 in Guadalajara - which Solis claims came at the hands of Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez. Details on why there was a confrontation are still sketchy. Canelo has always denied his part in the fight, which allegedly had to do with a woman.

There were multiple reports where Canelo claimed the fight was between one of his brothers and Solis. But the former IBF junior flyweight champion claims Canelo was 100% the culprit of the alleged attack.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    What a disgusting human being

Leave a comment:

• Dean_Razorback
    replied
    if it was his brother, is he in jail? the person who did this to solis ruined his life

Leave a comment:

• joesaiditstrue
    replied
    Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Former champion Ulises "Archie" Solis is still trying to pick up the pieces of his life after suffering a beating on October 25, 2011 in Guadalajara - which Solis claims came at the hands of Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez. Details on why there was a confrontation are still sketchy. Canelo has always denied his part in the fight, which allegedly had to do with a woman.

There were multiple reports where Canelo claimed the fight was between one of his brothers and Solis. But the former IBF junior flyweight champion claims Canelo was 100% the culprit of the alleged attack.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    I give Boxingscene full credit for reporting on this story, it would be easy to sweep it under the rug similar to Mayweather's mysoginistic behavior not being reported by the boxing media

kudos from me

Leave a comment:

• Doctor_Tenma
    replied
    It was my brother!

That's got to be the funniest excuse though

Leave a comment:

• Joey_Torreo
    replied
    Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
    Lol at a super junior middleweight beating up a poor flyweight.
    Lol at super jmw. Solis has got a lot of heart. But seriously, feel kinda bad for him...if it's true

Leave a comment:

• Bigg Rigg
    replied
    Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
    Canelo gets scumbag of the decade. If your woman fuks up you get mad at her, not the guy. Smh white knight
    Lol at a super junior middleweight beating up a poor flyweight.

Leave a comment:

• mathed
    replied
    Tell this puta to move on and stop lying about Canelo in hopes of a payday.

Leave a comment:

• HanzGruber
    replied
    Canelo gets scumbag of the decade. If your woman fuks up you get mad at her, not the guy. Smh white knight

Leave a comment:

Working...
X