Boxers that are literally living off one impressive performance

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PBP View Post
    Alvarado and Bradley. That's 2.

So far this thread has zero correct answers.
    Bradley? He beat JM Marquez, officially beat Pacquiao (but we all know the truth), Provodnikov, Devon Alexander, Abregu, Lamont Peterson, Miguel Vazquez, Kendall Holt, even Junior Witter was good when Bradley beat him. He's got a pretty good resume, I'm going to have to disagree with you on that one.

Ishida knocked out Kirkland and got like 3 big fights after that. Spadafora made a career off of one sparring session.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
      ruslan provodnikov
      LMAO. This, and he lost it.

Comment

Originally posted by 2014Classic View Post
        LMAO. This, and he lost it.
        You weren't impressed by his Alvarado performance? Ruslan, that is...

Comment

Originally posted by vman075 View Post
          Bradley? He beat JM Marquez, officially beat Pacquiao (but we all know the truth), Provodnikov, Devon Alexander, Abregu, Lamont Peterson, Miguel Vazquez, Kendall Holt, even Junior Witter was good when Bradley beat him. He's got a pretty good resume, I'm going to have to disagree with you on that one.

Ishida knocked out Kirkland and got like 3 big fights after that. Spadafora made a career off of one sparring session.
          Might want to check again as to why he mentioned Bradley.

Comment

Can we add former boxers? If so, I'd like to add Buster Douglas to that list.

Comment

Originally posted by DreamMerchant12 View Post
              Can we add former boxers? If so, I'd like to add Buster Douglas to that list.

^^^^^^^^this

Comment

Originally posted by vman075 View Post
                Look at the post I was responding to.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                  Look at the post I was responding to.
                  Ahh, read it wrong. My bad sir

Comment

Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
                    I agree but Victor Ortiz is in the exact same category. The difference is that Ortiz's one hit wonder win against Berto earned him a Mayweather shot while Lopez one big night really didn't do much for him. I give the edge to Ortiz.
                    Maidana has an outside shot of being on this list. Prior to the Broner win he was beat in all of his big fights, his most notable win being....wait for it...Victor Ortiz. If he doesn't go on to win any more big fights that Berto win will be his big shining moment. Personally I don't think that happens but its not totally out of the realm of possibility.
                    Maidana damn near beat Kotelnik. Ishida maybe?

Comment

Originally posted by PBP
                      Quote:

Alvarado and Bradley. That's 2.

So far this thread has zero correct answers.
                      It has 0 correct answers cause look who the TS is and look at his answers. It's a bait thread. This thread isn't about other boxers. This thread was meant to downplay Lara cause TS is a Canelo fan.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                      X