No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan Says Entire Focus is 100% on Collazo, Not Floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Khan Says Entire Focus is 100% on Collazo, Not Floyd

Amir Khan is convinced he is still on Floyd Mayweather's radar as he prepares for his first fight in over a year against Luis Collazo in Las Vegas on Saturday night.

Khan hopes an impressive victory over Collazo on his welterweight debut will leave Mayweather no option but to hand the Bolton fighter the next crack at his unbeaten record.

Mayweather tops the bill against former Khan foe Marcos Maidana but Khan insisted: "The whole focus is going to be on Luis Collazo.

"I don't really want to get into all the hype about what's happening in the future but what I need to do is keep winning.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Does a win over Collazo qualify him for Floyd's next rival?? Of course not, BUT.. Floyd will cherry pick him regardless, for sure! The only reason he's not fighting Khan tonight was because of the fans outrage of his bogus poll.

Comment

No only reason he's not fighting Khan is because Maidana is the easier fight and Khan could've given him a lot of troubles, and Yes a win over Collazo qualifies him for the fight, Khan's resume has so many good names .

Comment

These dumb f**ks on here talkin like they never seen a prized fight in there life!!!!!!
        So let me break it down for u ideots......floyd chose dana cuz more fans wanted that fight due to power which khan does not have an who wants to see someone try to outbox floyd .....exactly nobody an thats what khan would have TRIED to do... along with the fact dana is a champion....shocked the world by beating broner an undefeated 3 weight class champion with the belt....an what did khan do.....gettin koed against the elite at 140 ....then moves up and his first fight at 147 he gets knocked down an looks ok against a b level fighter ....yet that is supposed to land floyd right......STUPID PPL IN THIS WORLD I SWEAR!!!!!!

Comment

Collazo is a better fighter than Maidana so of course beating Collazo qualifies Khan for a Mayweather fight. Khan already phucking beat Maidana anyway you c0cksucking delusional hoes! lol

Comment

@UKkid hmmm... Then YOU were impressed with Amir's most RECENT performances vs Diaz, Garcia & Peterson. Not hating, most of my UK buddies weren't neither. Where were you when 90% of the fans protested and voiced their outrage?? ONE decent win in the last THREE years.

Comment

Khan is looking like a beast, wonder if he will look like it in the ring

Comment

@FLATLINE Devon Alexander beat Maidana MORE convincingly than Khan did, so according to YOUR standards he must deserve a shot a Floyd before Khan? ahhh.. So much for your "logic", huh hoe? And.. since the Khan vs Maidana fight the Argentine has been the MORE impressive fighter. You can kiss Amir's "Khan/can" all you want but... nuff said.

Comment

@Saldana I agree. 90% of the TRUE fight fans didn't want it. I'm NOT a Floyd fan, I believe HE wanted Khan but the FANS didn't and let him know. Even Showtime advised Ellerbe to reconsider and they did. There were OTHER fighters that we would've preferred but Floyd conveniently narrowed it down to either Maidana or Khan. The rest is history. Khan & his fans are still obsessed.

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
                    Collazo is a better fighter than Maidana so of course beating Collazo qualifies Khan for a Mayweather fight. Khan already phucking beat Maidana anyway you c0cksucking delusional hoes! lol
                    Collazo is average at best and his best years are behind him typical Khan fodder, by beating Ortiz , Collazo only under lined what a serial quitter Ortiz is .Remember Collazo was beaten by an out of his division Ricky Hatton eight years ago.By the divisions high standards Collazo is not even average , not one of the top guys so if Khan doesn't look absolutely spectacular with this guy you need to log off my friend and get some bbs, enjoy the fight !

Comment

Working...
                    X