No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Malignaggi OK; CAT Scans Clean, Other Tests Normal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Malignaggi OK; CAT Scans Clean, Other Tests Normal

BoxingScene.com's Bill Emes reported Saturday that Paulie Malignaggi was taken to a local hospital after his fourth-round KO defeat to Shawn Porter.

It now appears that Malignaggi is OK and that the trip to the hospital was merely precautionary.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I can't even believe the Magic Man caught a beating like that. I've known that he was past it for a while, and that it wasn't a case of him being rejuvenated in the Judah win, but Judah actually being completely shot. But I still never imagined Paulie getting ransacked in 4. I'm happy he's okay, and I hope he retires now having completed a very solid career. Shawn Porter has my full attention.

Comment

I am glad that he is alright and glad that his toughness didn't hold up allowing him to take a horrendous beating over many more rounds.

Comment

Man, that was sad to see him Rollin around slightly outside of the ring on the brink of unconsciousness. Man he got the piss beat out of him brutally last night.

I'm happy to hear he's okay. I genuinely thought he might be at the very less concussed.

Comment

Felt bad for him rolling out the ring holding his face. Put up a good effort but the power and speed of Porter was to much.

Comment

Good to hear Paulette is okay, dude looked like spaghetti bolognase after that destruction, hopefully he's not too punch drunk for commentating.

Comment

Good to hear he is ok, I don't want the soon to be full time commentator ruined!

Comment

that's good

Comment

The days of Paulie fighting the Shawn Porters of this world should be well and truly over now. Take easy fights or just walk away.

Comment

Originally posted by Opinionated View Post
                    Good to hear Paulette is okay, dude looked like spaghetti bolognase after that destruction, hopefully he's not too punch drunk for commentating.
                    Develop some class. His name is Pauli Malignaggi. GOT IT?

Comment

Working...
                    X