No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Leapai Has Best Training Camp Ever For Klitschko Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Leapai Has Best Training Camp Ever For Klitschko Clash

Samoa-born boxer Alex Leapai says he's never been as well prepared for a fight as he is for next weekend's world heavyweight bout against Ukrainian Wladimir Klitschko.

Klitschko hasn't lost for a decade and will put the WBA, IBF, WBO, IBO and The Ring Heavyweight Championship titles on the line in Germany.

The 34-year old Leapai had to cut short a sparring session in Sydney last week after straining his neck against Romanian Razvan Cojanu but says it was only a precaution.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Strained neck in sparring? I guess his defense was not working so good on this random Romanian.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      "This is the first time I've been able to train full-time."
      ROFL.

KO3, .. KO1 if Wlad wasn't so tentative.

Comment

Would this be a bigger upset then tyson vs buster?

Comment

Originally posted by fish262 View Post
          Would this be a bigger upset then tyson vs buster?
          no way. massive upset for sure but nowhere near as big of an upset

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdaddy_Vh View Post
            no way. massive upset for sure but nowhere near as big of an upset
            I agree... Buster at the least had a puncher's chance

Comment

In terms of pure talent it would be a bigger upset, but the thing is everyone has seen Wlad get stopped on 3 different occasions so it happening again even to this random delivery man it is not exactly all that shocking.

Tyson was just viewed as an unbeatable monster, and that was in the heat of the who is better Tyson or Ali days, so even though Douglas is much more talented than Leapai (his problem was a lack of desire, which didn't apply the night he fought Tyson) him beating Tyson would still be the bigger upset based on Tyson's stature.

It would be an immense upset though.

Comment

I hope he actually just sprints out of the gate and knocks Wlad on the ground and the ref accidentally calls a knockdown and keeps doing troll **** like that until Wlad gets angry

anything but another one sided routine payday where wlad KOs some dork with 1 hand behind his back

Comment

Strictly on odds...

Tyson-Douglas was 42-1

Klitschko-Leapai is currently 25-1

This is a good sign for Leapai though. I remember Ray Austin had his best ever training camp before the Wlad fight.

Comment

Strictly on odds...

Tyson-Douglas was 42-1

Klitschko-Leapai is currently 25-1

This is a good sign for Leapai though. I remember Ray Austin had his best ever training camp before the Wlad fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X