No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Canelo Alvarez Open Workout For Angulo Bout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Canelo Alvarez Open Workout For Angulo Bout

Luis Sandoval catches the open work out for former WBC/WBA junior middleweight champion Saul "Canelo" Alvarez, who faces Alfredo Angulo in a Showtime Pay-Per-View headliner on March 8th from the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Canelo returns for the first time since last September's twelve round decision loss to Floyd Mayweather Jr.
    [Click Here To Read More]

good video... he looks poised and explosive just as he always does.

IMO Perro will be an easy target for Canelos explosiveness and counters, and he will get hyped again.

Dont get me wrong i am not totally sold on canelo, but at this stage of both guys career`s this is canelo`s show.

Comment

lol @ the crowds reaction at the beginning when canelo did a simple routine on the mitts.. By the way anyone know what language canelo is speaking while hitting the mitts? I know pac speaks a different language when he's working the mitts also.

Comment

I like the way Canelo moves his head but he's still standing in the lane. I want to see him move those young legs around, step back and around, pivot and box NOT fight in burst and stand there If he took anything away from losing to Floyd I hope that would be it but I'm seeing otherwise.. improvements I see are more fight speed, more counter punch it's good but I'd like to see a lil more since he stole just about all Floyd's other moves anyway lol

Comment

I cannot wait! The "Future" is back in the spotlight! Minor setback but he will show elite status now

Comment

Lmao when Seckbach speaking

Comment

Angulo is going to sleep this fight within 7 ,this boy is turning that left hook something awesome ,I see a different Canelo.

Comment

Working...
              X