No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Zou Shiming Could For IBF Flyweight Title in November

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Zou Shiming Could For IBF Flyweight Title in November

Trailblazing two-time Olympic champion Zou Shiming of China is being fast-tracked towards a world title fight in November, less than two years after turning professional, a report said on Friday.

The two-time Olympic champion will draw closer to a title shot if he wins Saturday’s flyweight bout against Thailand’s Yokthong Kokietgym in Macau, the South China Morning Post said.

Top Rank's CEO Bob Arum said Zou, 32, was being lined up to fight International Boxing Federation (IBF) world champion Amnat Ruenroeng of Thailand “if everything goes to plan”.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Honestly, the fight with Reunroeng is a winnable one for Zou if he continues to improve like he has.

Comment

Don't know if it's just me but I find myself rooting against Zou just because I don't want Arums plan to work out . Nothing personal against Zou thou , he seems alright.

Comment

Originally posted by porknchili View Post
        Honestly, the fight with Reunroeng is a winnable one for Zou if he continues to improve like he has.
        No doubt.

Shiming has shown significant improvement with each fight and he is a very skilled fighter. Tomorrow he'll be stepping up and we'll get a clearer picture of what his next step should be.

Comment

What a joke.

He should fight Roman Gonzalez for asswhooping but title.

Comment

Talk to me when this guy is ready for Roman Gonzalez and then I'll give an ish! 2014 is El Chocolatito's year in the flyweights and no amount of press coverage from Arum can change that.

Comment

Who cares about this Shoe Shine Kid!

Comment

It is Zou "The shining Sun" Shining! Zou Shining! Shine like the Sun, Zou!

Comment

El Gallito Estrada will deliver an ass whooping on this kid.

Comment

I wish this kid the best of luck, people don't dislike him, they dislike Arum. He's got a lot of work to go, but if you're hungry and willing to learn in this game you're gonna have my support one way or another.

Comment

Working...
                    X