Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Martinez: When I KO Cotto, I Can Focus on Golovkin!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Martinez: When I KO Cotto, I Can Focus on Golovkin!

WBC middleweight champion Sergio Martinez (51-2-2, 28KOs) is already in the early stages of his training for a June 7th title defense against former three division champion Miguel Cotto (38-4, 31KOs) at New York's Madison Square Garden. After the fight with Cotto, Martinez will consider a unification fight with WBA/IBO champion Gennady Golovkin (29-0, 26KOs). Martinez says a fight with Golovkin has to happen sooner than later, because the Kazakhstan fighter will be more dangerous in the future.

[Click Here To Read More]

good. sounds like Martinez is talking himself into it.

Comment

Martinez is going to need another year off after the Cotto fight.

Comment

Aw shiat here we go,i expect 200 plus comments with 20 pages at least ,by the end of the day..ggg believers are gonna be all over this..

Comment

The Golovkids just got a boner

Comment

Just what needs to happen !!!

Sergio to KO COTTO and fight GGG like the great Champion he is !!!!!!

Now Sergio has his work cut out for him and as much as I like Roach I want Sergio to look great and KO COTTO !!!!

GGG will destroy Sergio and be the LINEAL GREAT MW CHAMPEEEEEENNN of the WORLD !!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
              Just what needs to happen !!!

Sergio to KO COTTO and fight GGG like the great Champion he is !!!!!!

Now Sergio has his work cut out for him and as much as I like Roach I want Sergio to look great and KO COTTO !!!!

GGG will destroy Sergio and be the LINEAL GREAT MW CHAMPEEEEEENNN of the WORLD !!!!!!!!
              Dont get to ahead of yourself,Mang...

Comment

Silly Sergio. That title is the KING's. Keep it warm doe.

Comment

Really have to wonder how much of Martinez' last fight was an omen that he is aging, or was that just a fluke....he didn't seem himself.

Comment

Golovkin will retire Martinez

Comment

Working...
                    X