No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Bradley, Cameron Dunkin Discuss Parting of Ways

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tim Bradley, Cameron Dunkin Discuss Parting of Ways

Welterweight titleholder Tim Bradley and boxing manager Cameron Dunkin are no longer working together, according to an interview Bradley did with Chris Mannix of Sports Illustrated.

“Cameron is a great manager. I can't say anything bad about him,” Bradley told Mannix. “He cares for his fighters, for the amount of money they are making. Cameron has definitely helped my career in many ways. We did business. We did a lot of great business. The fact that I didn't re-sign is because Cameron didn't show interest in me after the Marquez fight. He showed no kind of interest. He didn't call. He didn't mention the contract was up, he didn't try to renegotiate.
    [Click Here To Read More]

bhop was right!!

"promoters and managers are unnecessary evils in boxing" - bernard hopkins

Comment

Keeping it in the family I see

Comment

I just hope his wife doesn't burn him at the end. Seen this way too often.

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
          I just hope his wife doesn't burn him at the end. Seen this way too often.
          she apparently negotiated the extension with Todd DuBoeef of TR. I don't know if she is a lawyer or not but I would hope she's smart enough notto read the fine print.

Comment

Wow!

I understand keeping it in the family but does Mosley vs Gin Mosley ring a bell? I personally feel doing business with family members like this is not good business! I'm happy Bradley is taking control of his own career & doesn't need to ask Al Haymon what to do!
            Last edited by tre101jac; 01-28-2014, 04:25 PM.

Comment

Things are coming to light. The rematch with pacquiao is a stupid deal that Bradley fell for. Bradley is the champ.he officially beat pacquiao. How the hell does Bradley take that much less guaranteed money for the rematch and resigns with toprank?had c. Duncan was managing then the crappy deal would've been better for Bradley.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                she apparently negotiated the extension with Todd DuBoeef of TR. I don't know if she is a lawyer or not but I would hope she's smart enough notto read the fine print.
                I Think she's far from being a lawyer lol but I may be wrong. She's gonna start making "Her" money and set that on the side while she eats off Bradley then when Bradley is not bringing home the check anymore she kicks him to the curb and then live off the money she made. Yeah hella exaggerating here but it could happen.

Comment

Originally posted by tre101jac View Post
                  I understand keeping it in the family but does Mosley vs Gin Mosley ring a bell? I personally feel doing business with family members like this is not good business! I'm happy Bradley is taking control of his own career & doesn't need to ask Al Haymon what to do!
                  Bingo! Exactly what I'm thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
                    I Think she's far from being a lawyer lol but I may be wrong. She's gonna start making "Her" money and set that on the side while she eats off Bradley then when Bradley is not bringing home the check anymore she kicks him to the curb and then live off the money she made. Yeah hella exaggerating here but it could happen.
                    Originally posted by tre101jac View Post
                    Frankly, once he fired Dunkin his first call should've been to Al Haymon. This is way to fishy. From wht I saw on the HBO she wasn't an attorney.

That shane **** was on point. greenk.

Comment

Working...
                    X