No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ogogo Eyes Mayweather-Khan Card, Domestic Crown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ogogo Eyes Mayweather-Khan Card, Domestic Crown

Olympic bronze medal winner Anthony Ogogo (4-0, 2KOs) is looking for a breakout year in 2014. The talented middleweight prospect hopes to fight on the Floyd Mayweather vs. Amir Khan undercard in Las Vegas - if and when the fight is finalized. And by the end of the year he wants to fight for either the British or Commonwealth championship. First, he will return on February 15th as part of the Jhonny Gonzalez-Abner Mares undercard at Staples Center in Los Angeles.

[Click Here To Read More]

The thought of mayweather vs khan makes me sick. I don't mind a fighter by-passing a fighter for another.But when you have a deal almost done and one side has agreed to everything,as was khan vs Alexander.that hurts boxing big time.khan at this point needs a fight or two at 147 before he gets the money lottery.

Comment

OOhh damn. The Don himself posted this. On the Floyd/Khan card huh. So is it official then??

Comment

I can't believe this fight is getting made (Floyd vs khan) I say we pass the message along by telling everyone not to order this fight. Steven Smith from espn is right....EVERYBODY needs stop buying Floyd and mannys PPV fights until they fight. This is getting ridiculous.

Comment

Its not about mayweather fighting manny. That fight is not getting made anytime soon. Outside of a miracle. But mayweather claims he wants to fight the best. Now it looks to me he's trying to take easy low risk fights. I guess to secure paydays before retiring.

I guess that's why he's trying to stack his undercard. Because kahn isn't going to attract that many buys. I agree I'm not buying the fight unless he has a ridiculous undercard. I'm talking two main event potential undercard bouts. Thurman maidana and broner matthsye? Garcia matthsye 2? Garcia don't really have big fights he can make at 147 now besides floyd.

This really makes me lose a bit of respect for mayweather. He knows damn well kahn is a bum. Easy fight. Id rather see him fight thurman or even garcia. Kahn? Its a disgrace to real boxing fans.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWinners
            Its not about mayweather fighting manny. That fight is not getting made anytime soon. Outside of a miracle. But mayweather claims he wants to fight the best. Now it looks to me he's trying to take easy low risk fights. I guess to secure paydays before retiring.

I guess that's why he's trying to stack his undercard. Because kahn isn't going to attract that many buys. I agree I'm not buying the fight unless he has a ridiculous undercard. I'm talking two main event potential undercard bouts. Thurman maidana and broner matthsye? Garcia matthsye 2? Garcia don't really have big fights he can make at 147 now besides floyd.

This really makes me lose a bit of respect for mayweather. He knows damn well kahn is a bum. Easy fight. Id rather see him fight thurman or even garcia. Kahn? Its a disgrace to real boxing fans.
            This is what's wrong.

People like you saying they won't buy it UNLESS there's a strong undercard. If you really dont wanna buy it and wanna send a message out then dont buy it at all.

If people buy this crap then he knows he can get away with these bs matchups.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

I've watched Mayweather PPVs but never bought one. Not even The One. I like Khan but if this gets made I won't even watch.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                I've watched Mayweather PPVs but never bought one. Not even The One. I like Khan but if this gets made I won't even watch.

But you will.

Comment

Stop those B.S., i don't watch or pay for this fight! I know most of these computer warriors just "stream" most of the boxing fight!. So relax and enjoy the FREE STREAM fight.

Comment

Originally posted by BigGenes View Post
                    Stop those B.S., i don't watch or pay for this fight! I know most of these computer warriors just "stream" most of the boxing fight!. So relax and enjoy the FREE STREAM fight.
                    That's right stream that $h!t. but honestly I probably won't even watch Floyd/Khan. Like ever.

Comment

Working...
                    X