Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bryant Jennings: I'll Fight Chisora, Szpilka The Same Day

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bryant Jennings: I'll Fight Chisora, Szpilka The Same Day

Heavyweight contender Bryant Jennings (17-0, 9KOs) is hoping Artur Szpilka is a man of his word. Jennings was scheduled to face Polish giant Mariusz Wach in an HBO televised fight on January 18th at the Bell Centre in Montreal. After initially accepting the fight, Wach withdrew a few days later.

Soon after, Wach's countryman, unbeaten Artur Szpilka (16-0, 12KOs), began taunting Jennings in the press. Szpilka says he is ready to replace Wach, and face Jennings on the January date.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Ether one of these would be great fights! Come on HBO! I think Jennings would KO Szpilka but I think Chisora would break Jennings down and beat him decisively

Comment

Come on over Bryant, Dereck will make you most welcome.

Comment

I am on board with either fight.

I think either would be great.

Quit talking and make the deals.

Chisora and the Pin are game, fun fighters though they have their flaws.

Comment

Chisora didn't look impressive at the weekend, that might be why Bryant fancies the bout. Jennings is the last undefeated US heavyweight, it could be a great fight. Would love to see it in February.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
            Chisora didn't look impressive at the weekend, that might be why Bryant fancies the bout. Jennings is the last undefeated US heavyweight, it could be a great fight. Would love to see it in February.
            I honestly think Chisora underestimated Pala.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
              I didn't even know Chisora fought. what happened?

Comment

Originally posted by King- View Post
                I didn't even know Chisora fought. what happened?
                He stopped Pala controversially. Fight: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwtxPEn9AJI

Comment

Szpilka isnīt much of a boxer but at least heīs entertaining.

Comment

BY needs to get back in the ring.

Comment

Working...
                    X