Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bellew: Stevenson - a Scrote, a Maggot, a Midget, a Pimp

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bellew: Stevenson - a Scrote, a Maggot, a Midget, a Pimp

British light heavyweight contender Tony Bellew (21-1, 12KOs) says WBC champion Adonis Stevenson (22-1, 19KOs) became enraged when he called him "a pimp" during their heated weigh-in on Friday in Quebec City. Bellew was referring to Stevenson's criminal past from the 1990s, when the boxer did some jail time for running a prostitution ring.

After their heads came together and Bellew called Stevenson a pimp, all hell broke loose with both camps being pulled apart as punches and shoves began to fly.
    [Click Here To Read More]

pimpin' aint easy

Comment

Yeah ,you're right he's a pimp and chances are come Saturday night you'll be just another hoe.

Comment

On Saturday night, Tony Bellew will be...

OUT FOR JUSTICE!

Comment

tony bellew is de niro from taxi driver, gunna declare war on the pimps

Comment

Saturday night Stevenson will keep his pimp hand strong.

Comment

No big deal...

...win or lose Kovalev will put the pimp out of business. The pimp cant even come close to the speed, power and boxing ability that Sergei has. Lights out for the pimpster.

Comment

I really hope Bellew can back his words up. I'd love to see him knock Stevenson out.

Wish his name wasn't Adonis. Can't hate on that.

Comment

This fight is a $60 PPV where I am in Canada, bull****.

Comment

Bellew is a bum. Stevenson can get old at any time, but he has enough in the tank to knock that bum out.

Comment

Working...
                    X