No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Edwin Rodriguez Talks Ward Loss, The Future

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Edwin Rodriguez Talks Ward Loss, The Future

Luis Sandoval catches up with Edwin Rodriguez to discuss his twelve round decision loss to WBA super middleweight champion Andre Ward, the issue of not making weight and moving up the light heavyweight limit of 175-pounds.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Best of luck to you my Latino brother! I was rooting for you but it's cool-- just learn from your loss.

Comment

Next time, prepare for a hugger man. These huggers are sneaky and it's not what a fighter expects when he steps into a ring to engage in combat. My respect to Rodriguez for trying even though he was clearly weight drained but that isn't Wards fault.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
        Next time, prepare for a hugger man. These huggers are sneaky and it's not what a fighter expects when he steps into a ring to engage in combat. My respect to Rodriguez for trying even though he was clearly weight drained but that isn't Wards fault.
        Rodriquez initiated a lot of the hugging so I don't know exactly what he is complaining about. Ward was just clearly the better fighter, and there is no shame in losing to best.

Comment

Working...
        X