Comments Thread For: Fortune Looks Forward To Reunion With Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• taansend
    replied
    I actually saw Fortune box live on a bill in Brixton about 20 years ago. He was the shortest heavyweight I ever saw. And shat too. Very strong but all the boxing ability of a brick being pushed by a couple of squirrels.

Leave a comment:

• STAX ON DECK
    replied
    Originally posted by radiotracer View Post
    get a grip he's not the memo your trying to make him out to be. :*******::*******::*******:
    he clearly is

juiceoia is a yellow joke

Leave a comment:

• radiotracer
    replied
    Originally posted by Young Money View Post
    Wow, Justin Fortune a known steroid user.
    get a grip he's not the memo your trying to make him out to be. :*******::*******::*******:

Leave a comment:

• Young Money
    replied
    Originally posted by radiotracer View Post
    where do you get your bull**** facts from
    So quick to call bull****

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2012/...-out-in-court/

Apology accepted.

Leave a comment:

• radiotracer
    replied
    Originally posted by Young Money View Post
    In a sworn declaration in support of the dismissal motion, Roach said Fortune admitted to him that he used performance enhancing drugs, or PEDs.

“During the time that I trained (Fortune), (he) told me that he had used cycled performance enhancing drugs when he was training for the World Games as a power lifter in his home country of Australia,” Roach said in the statement. “Based on the information provided me by plaintiff, I believed that (he) had used PEDs.”
    where do you get your bull**** facts from

Leave a comment:

• Young Money
    replied
    In a sworn declaration in support of the dismissal motion, Roach said Fortune admitted to him that he used performance enhancing drugs, or PEDs.

“During the time that I trained (Fortune), (he) told me that he had used cycled performance enhancing drugs when he was training for the World Games as a power lifter in his home country of Australia,” Roach said in the statement. “Based on the information provided me by plaintiff, I believed that (he) had used PEDs.”

Leave a comment:

• Young Money
    replied
    Wow, Justin Fortune a known steroid user.

Leave a comment:

• turnedup
    replied
    This is great news for the Pacquaio fans but should we as fight fans start raising questions about "Why so close to the fight"? I mean has Pacquaio been taking this fight and his pre-camp seriously and now this is a panic move or one to drum up more interest in the fight, is Fortune really involved or is this just to create a sub-plot of the master vs the student? This disclosure actually raises more questions than anything in my opinion. I think at this point if Pacquaio plans to keep fighting he needs people who aren't just going to let him do what he wants to do and let him set the pace. I don't think Pacquaio has decline I just think he hasn't had the same hunger to train himself in the fashion that brought him success. Let's hope getting KTFO made him hungry again.

Leave a comment:

• JaYDeuce11
    replied
    picture this, you were dumped by Scarlett Johansson after she find a better man than ya...She became and millionaire, and you became resentful and hateful of her success, BUT then she offered you large amount of money to come back. you welcome her back with open arms...lmao
    MONEY TALKS $$$$$$$$$$

Leave a comment:

• paulf
    replied
    Didn't he say that Pacquiao was a one handed fighter on steroids and Roach was a piece of **** liar?

If Roach wanted Ariza gone because of the drama, he sure ****ed up. Can't wait to see what 24-7 does when they get ahold of this ****. Wow.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X