No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lee Purdy Accused of Money Laundering in Fraud Case

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lee Purdy Accused of Money Laundering in Fraud Case

British welterweight Lee Purdy was one of six people arrested earlier this week and accused of money laundering, according to BBC News.

Their charges are “in connection with frauds against elderly and vulnerable people in Es***,” the report said. “Seven other people have already been charged with conspiracy to commit fraud by false representation between 2009 and 2013. Police said nearly 40 people, aged 65 to 99, were thought to have been victims of fraud totaling more than £1 million.”
    [Click Here To Read More]

What a scumbag if it's true.

Comment

Indeed what a scumbag if true, as a fellow brit i like/liked him, has a few good domestic level fights there for him i'd of liked to have seen, if he is involved then damn thats low....

Comment

so technically what floyd does is fraud as well right? they pay for an actual fight and get something that is fixed by golden boy. arrest him!

Comment

Let's wait & see before we judge.

Comment

Better call Saul

Comment

“in connection with frauds against elderly and vulnerable people in Es***,”

Mutha****a you disgust me...

Gotta make dat money tho

Comment

Should have been indicted for that all that money he got for the Alexander fight!

Fat Fraud!

Comment

How much of a douche must you be to take advantage of the old and vulnerable? It doesn't get much lower than that.

Comment

From my encounters with his family (used to spar with his brother a bit at a gym on their land) and what I know about him I'd be very very surprised if there was any clear cut truth to this
                    They're a really nice bunch. They are a kinda gypsy family, although they have their own land, so it may well be something he's inadvertently been connected to through other people but I just can't see him being into that knowingly, really doubt it
                    And I hope not

Comment

Working...
                    X