No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao Embraces a War With Brandon Rios

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao Embraces a War With Brandon Rios

Eight division world champion and "Fighter of the Decade" Manny Pacquiao, in an exclusive interview with ABS-CBN's Dyan Castillejo and this reporter who are here to cover the "Fists of Gold II" fight card for the giant broadcast network said "boxing is my passion. I love boxing and we will rise again."

In the interview at his suite in the plush Venetian Resort Hotel, Pacquiao told us he is " excited about the November 24 fight" against the aggressive Brandon "Bam Bam" Rios.

Asked about how he feels fighting in the Venetian, Pacquiao said "its not new to me. I've been here before and I'm used to it."

Pacquiao who took the opportunity to preach to us said
    [Click Here To Read More]

Both fighters are embracing for war. This will definitely be worth a purchase.

Comment

This should be easy work for Pacquiao. Brandon is a mini Margacheater...Pac should take him out in the mid rounds with ease.

Comment

Two fighters ready for war, with everything to lose. Both bammers with no quit in them. props to both for making this fight. Manny for taking on a dangerous opponent after a severe KO. Rios for taking on a serious challenge in PAcquiao after a loss!

Comment

This is a FOTY candidate and will generate the most PPV buys of the year

Comment

DLH said he'd war with Gatti and it still wasnt PPV

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
              Both fighters are embracing for war. This will definitely be worth a purchase.
              no its not
              Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
              lol

Comment

definitely fireworks. i might have to say im excited.

Comment

There is a great chance it will be a foty candidate but there is no way in hell this PPV is going to surpass Mayweather Canelo.

So are they going to be fighting at like some crazy time at night so they can air it live in the US.

Comment

Rios wants to redeem his lost to Alvarado. He knows he lost because Alverado ran. If he beats Manny thats a big win for him. Hes coming to fight better believe that!
                    Manny...well we know what he has to prove. And picking a warrior like Rios...damn! FOTY for sure!

Comment

Working...
                    X