Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Mayweather, Canelo Miss Each Other in San Antonio

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Mayweather, Canelo Miss Each Other in San Antonio

DEEP IN THE HEART OF TEXAS – Fans remained the biggest winners as “THE ONE: MAYWEATHER VS. CANELO” press tour continued Monday with two stops in Texas.

In Houston, a couple hundred fans began lining up at 3:00 a.m. for a press conference that started at 1:00 p.m. By the time the press conference officially commenced at Union Station At Minute Maid Park, home of the Houston Astros, an overflow crowd of over 1,000 fans had filled the stadium’s grand lobby to beyond capacity.

The nine-day, 10-city tour continued Monday night at The Alamo in San Antonio. The press conference didn’t start until 6:00 p.m., but fans were in line by 7:00 a.m. Due to a flight delay, Mayweather was an hour and forty-five minutes late and by the time he arrived, Canelo had come and gone.
    [Click Here To Read More]

that last pic...wow. i mean i dont think that's cool or anything, but thats some friggin barber. maybe prince naz should give him a call

Comment

Originally posted by gauze View Post
      that last pic...wow. i mean i dont think that's cool or anything, but thats some friggin barber. maybe prince naz should give him a call
      I saw him in Vegas at the Floyd-Ghost fight. Everyone was takng pics of him...lol

Comment

I guess that was a Canelo fan that had that picture of Mayweather in his head.

Can't be a Mayweather fan. They don't exist. Right?

Comment

Damn, that guy is a hardcore Floyd fanatic.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
            DEEP IN THE HEART OF TEXAS – Fans remained the biggest winners as “THE ONE: MAYWEATHER VS. CANELO” press tour continued Monday with two stops in Texas.

In Houston, a couple hundred fans began lining up at 3:00 a.m. for a press conference that started at 1:00 p.m. By the time the press conference officially commenced at Union Station At Minute Maid Park, home of the Houston Astros, an overflow crowd of over 1,000 fans had filled the stadium’s grand lobby to beyond capacity.

The nine-day, 10-city tour continued Monday night at The Alamo in San Antonio. The press conference didn’t start until 6:00 p.m., but fans were in line by 7:00 a.m. Due to a flight delay, Mayweather was an hour and forty-five minutes late and by the time he arrived, Canelo had come and gone.
            [Click Here To Read More]
            Win lose or draw there will be a rematch unless Canelo gets stopped bad. Mayweather is going to carry Canelo the same way he carried Cotto because there is too much money not to. When and against who will both combatants make this kind of money?

Comment

Originally posted by Devils Advocate View Post
              Win lose or draw there will be a rematch unless Canelo gets stopped bad. Mayweather is going to carry Canelo the same way he carried Cotto because there is too much money not to. When and against who will both combatants make this kind of money?
              I think Floyd is sitting pretty with that Showtime deal. He may rematch him but Im guessing it will be after the contract. The same with Canelo. He's going to be a star. He'll make more than enough with whoever after this Floyd fight

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                That was Larry!!!!

Comment

The guy actually had both Floyd and Canelo on his head, I actually took some pics of the guys head but I think he's a local guy not the same one seen in Vegas.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                    That kid had Canelo's face on the other side. That's talent man!

Comment

Working...
                    X