No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Chavez Beats Bopp - Ruiz and Cazares Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Chavez Beats Bopp - Ruiz and Cazares Win

Estadio Morelos, Ecatepec, México - WBC silver light flyweight champion Yessica “Kika” Chavez (18-3-2, 4 KOs) got revenge with a ten round unanimous decision over previously unbeaten WBA/WBO light flyweight champion Yesica “Tuti” Bopp (24-1, 11 KOs). The scores were 97-93, 97-93, 96-95.

Hugo 'Incredible' Cazares showed no mercy in his match against Filipino Gabriel Altarejos, who could not take the punishment and was dropped at two minutes and 52 seconds of the first round. Hugo improved to 39-7-2 and 27 knockouts while Altarejos, which fell seconds after receiving a blow to the stomach, dropped to 12-2-1 with six knockouts. [Click Here To Read More]

Why is the dude wearing the WBC women's belt??

Comment

Originally posted by Pakipower View Post
      Why is the dude wearing the WBC women's belt??
      no sht wtf! LOL

Comment

Yesica Bopp is amazing.

Comment

^ Wow..

Imagine Yesica in some dominatrix prono... That would be the best **** ever..

Comment

Originally posted by RiC-DiC View Post
            ^ Wow..

Imagine Yesica in some dominatrix prono... That would be the best **** ever..
            Man I would pay to be the one dominated ...

Comment

Originally posted by sako5 View Post
              Man I would pay to be the one dominated ...
              Oh hell yeah! To be honest, having a beautiful woman beat the **** out of me is my biggest fantasy. I wonder if that's what DLH got up to with those hookers lmao. Wish there were more stunning chicks who knew how to box out there.

Comment

expected more photos of chavez...saw this on tv Sat nite & Chavez really put it 2 her...guess bopp goes bk to the protective roof & ezy opponents of WBO...she hardly threw any punches after the 4 th round...from all I had read & seen of her , she was a disappointent.

Comment

Working...
                X