No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Man Guilty of Killing, Dismembering Brit Boxer Cummins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Man Guilty of Killing, Dismembering Brit Boxer Cummins

The man accused of killing retired British boxer Shawn Cummins and then dismembering his body has been convicted of murder, according to BBC News.

Thomas Dunkley, 29, “was sentenced to life in prison … and ordered to serve a minimum term of 34 years,” the report said.

The body of Cummins, who mostly fought between junior middleweight and middleweight, was found last September in his home in England, according to a Leicester Mercury report at the time.

Cummins was 44. He had been retired since 1995 after losing a bid for the British Boxing Board of Control’s middleweight title, ending his career with a record of 22-6-1 with 14 knockouts.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    The man accused of killing retired British boxer Shawn Cummins and then dismembering his body has been convicted of murder, according to BBC News.

Thomas Dunkley, 29, “was sentenced to life in prison … and ordered to serve a minimum term of 34 years,” the report said.

The body of Cummins, who mostly fought between junior middleweight and middleweight, was found last September in his home in England, according to a Leicester Mercury report at the time.

Cummins was 44. He had been retired since 1995 after losing a bid for the British Boxing Board of Control’s middleweight title, ending his career with a record of 22-6-1 with 14 knockouts.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    That is major messed up. What a sick son of a *****. Please lose the key when you lock him up.

Comment

Gruesome. I don't understand why would they give this man the luxury of locking him up. Killing and dismembering a paralyzed man who you were taking care of. What the ****.

A percentage of the taxes we pay go towards helping "people" like this piece of **** in prison.

Comment

Thats ****ed up. Let people use him as a heavy bag for the rest of his life tie him up and feed him lol

Comment

gross....i cant understand how a human being can cut another human in pieces..where did he do this? in the kitchen..bath tub..imagine,...must been a horrible thing to watch..but this guy must be completely insane ...they will most likely send him to the isolation fearing for his life if they have him with the general population in the jail

Comment

I remember watching Shaun a few times. Very rangy & raw. I always felt he could have done a lot better with a decent back up team.

Very sad what happened to him, not only the murder & dismemberment but also the accident prior to that.

Comment

Working...
            X