No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: News: Kessler Gets Cleverly Sparring; McDonell; Jazza

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: News: Kessler Gets Cleverly Sparring; McDonell; Jazza

WBA Super-Middleweight Champion Mikkel Kessler will get the most competitive sparring of his career prior to his May 25 showdown with IBF Champion Carl Froch. The Viking Warrior will train with no less than three unbeaten youngsters in his Copenhagen gym this week: WBO Light Heavyweight Champion Nathan Cleverly (26-0, 12 KOs), WBO #1 super middleweight contender George Groves (18-0, 14 KOs) and WBC Youth Light Heavyweight Champion Erik Skoglund (16-0, 9 KOs). Together, they have amassed a perfect record of 60 wins, zero losses and 35 KOs. Kesslerīs KO record also stands at 35, along with 46 wins and just two defeats.

[Click Here To Read More]

I got Mikkel in this one,he's too sharp for Froch,if Froch comes forward waving his arms about like a caveman he'll be knocked out.

Comment

Thats some tough sparring for the viking warrior. I hope he doesn't leave the fight in the gym.

I find it kinda surprising that Froch's teammate Groves is helping Kessler. Maybe Groves will give Froch advice regarding any hidden injuries or style flaws on the dane.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
        Thats some tough sparring for the viking warrior. I hope he doesn't leave the fight in the gym.

I find it kinda surprising that Froch's teammate Groves is helping Kessler. Maybe Groves will give Froch advice regarding any hidden injuries or style flaws on the dane.
        Groves has been talking about getting a fight with Froch for a few months now.

He is not really a teammate, they just share the same promoter. Groves won't be giving Froch any advice, I'm sure of that.

Comment

Working...
        X