No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: James Kirkland Discusses His Career Status

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: James Kirkland Discusses His Career Status

Ryan Burton catches up with junior middleweight contender James Kirkland to get the latest status of his career.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Ryan Burton catches up with junior middleweight contender James Kirkland to get the latest status of his career.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    I really like watching Kirkland fight as you know his fights are full of action and he is coming to dish out punishment. He and Anne Wolfe I have been calling out Canelo for quite some time it's a shame he got hurt just when it seems like he was about to get that chance. I'm still not overly impressed by Canelo who although he can crack seems to have some serious stamina issues. The Canelo that showed up for the Trout fight would've been in some deep, choppy waters with a fighter like Kirkland who brings it for 12 rounds. I'm also saddened to hear that although briefly alluded to he seems to have legal issues with Anne. I just hope that whomever is training him now trains him just as hard as Anne did with that dogfight take no prisoners approach. We've seen him without her and it was not pretty.
    Last edited by cashdon; 05-04-2013, 06:03 AM. Reason: error

Comment

He needs to call Ishida out of retirement and avenge his brutal KO1 loss.

Comment

He can't have much future with this inactivity. I don't care if he's fighting journeymen, he needs to stay busy to go anywhere.

Comment

Kirkland sucks!

Comment

Working...
          X