No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather-Guerrero: Santa Cruz, Love Ready To Go

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mayweather-Guerrero: Santa Cruz, Love Ready To Go

LAS VEGAS - The Saturday, May 4 "MAY DAY: Mayweather vs. Guerrero" SHOWTIME PPV telecast fight line-up is complete with the addition of former IBF Bantamweight World Champion Leo Santa Cruz facing veteran Alexander Munoz in a 10-round junior featherweight fight and rising middleweight star J'Leon Love squaring off against recent world title challenger Gabriel Rosado in a 10-round battle. These bouts, in addition to the already announced Daniel Ponce de Leon vs. Abner Mares 12-round title fight for Ponce de Leon's WBC Featherweight World Championship, will set the stage for the world title clash between Eight-Time and Five Division World Champion Floyd Mayweather and Six-Time and Four-Division World Champion Robert Guerrero at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nev.

[Click Here To Read More]

Love LSC. One of my favorite fighters presently. Glad he is getting this well-deserved exposure. I am sure he won't squander it, but instead throw 100 punches a round like his fans have come to expect.

WAR SANTA CRUZ!

Comment

J'Leon love is gonna get a reality check by Rosado. War Gabe!!!

Comment

I'm running with Mayweather, Mares, Santa Cruz and Rosado

Comment

Mayweather, Love, Mares and LSC.

Comment

This undercard is ****... and so is this fight... guerrero couldn't even finish a Berto that was tired and blind in both eyes...what is he really going to do to Mayweather... Not going to watch this PPV... not worth it... and mayweather is so boring that it's going to be another UD in Vegas.

Comment

I can't wait to stream these fight! War RG3

Comment

I'm not going to watch Love fight but the other 3 most definitely.

Comment

Love is gonna gonna get wrecked if rosado is healed up.

Comment

Shtty ppv only fight on there worth seing is mares vs deleon
                    Only reason i will purchase this ppv

Comment

Working...
                    X