No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Arreola Putting in Work For Stiverne Bout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Arreola Putting in Work For Stiverne Bout

Sherman Oaks, CA - "I've been working on my usual aggressive power punching style and focusing on waist and head movement. It has been a year since I have last fought and I am feeling anxious to get back into the ring and shine on HBO," said the WBC's #1 world ranked heavyweight, Chris Arreola. "I'm ready to fight for and claim the top spot in the world in the heavyweight division and that includes the current world champions. I'm ready."

[Click Here To Read More]

Lol @ areolla holding his ******* like a bra

Comment

Arreola looks pretty trim. I'm impressed. Before I saw all the pics, I thought his shirt said it all, but he actually looks like he's been taking this bout serious.

Comment

p4p top 5 ugliest heads in boxing

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          Sherman Oaks, CA - "I've been working on my usual aggressive power punching style and focusing on waist and head movement. It has been a year since I have last fought and I am feeling anxious to get back into the ring and shine on HBO," said the WBC's #1 world ranked heavyweight, Chris Arreola. "I'm ready to fight for and claim the top spot in the world in the heavyweight division and that includes the current world champions. I'm ready."

[Click Here To Read More]
          I don't see this being a competitive fight. Arreola eats pieces of **** like Bermany Stiverny for breakfast.

Comment

Lazy but talented is right. He even admits it with his shirt.

Comment

Lls at his shirt

Comment

Lol at least he admits it.

That nose of his......

Comment

I dont hate on arreola at least he has heart and is exciting

Comment

Hopefully Arreola never insults the fans intelligence with his "I'm losing weight, getting in shape, taking this one serious" BS again.

Comment

Working...
                    X