No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Robert Guerrero To Appear on CBN's "The 700 Club"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Robert Guerrero To Appear on CBN's "The 700 Club"

NEW YORK- Six-Time and Four-Division World Champion Robert "The Ghost" Guerrero will hit the east coast to do a media blitz with two of the biggest Christian Networks starting Monday March 25th. First visit will be on CBN's "The 700 Club" where he and his wife Casey will talk about their incredible testimony with host Pat Robertson. Later in the evening "The Ghost" will make an appearance on TBN's "Praise the Lord" show with Carman Licciardello, who's an avid boxing fan.

Monday March 25 tune in and watch Robert and Casey Guerrero as they shed light on their incredible story of love and faith.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Hmm not hating or anything but why now? Why didn't this people invite casey and Robert to share their experiences when they were going through her illness? Now that Robert is fighting Mayweather he gets invited?

Comment

Guerrero is a six time, 4 division champ?

Comment

Originally posted by Ray*
        Hmm not hating or anything but why now? Why didn't this people invite casey and Robert to share their experiences when they were going through her illness? Now that Robert is fighting Mayweather he gets invited?
        he wasn't fighting no Floyd's back then...that makes them relevant this time around.....that's why

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by zuldo View Post
          he wasn't fighting no Floyd's back then...that makes them relevant this time around.....that's why

That's my gripe with the whole episode, their story was tv worthy even back then not just now due to Mayweather, especially if the sort of trash you see nowadays on tv.

Comment

too religious'y, won't watch

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin
              Guerrero is a six time, 4 division champ?
              yep....this is almost like 24/7 but in a deferencent way..

Comment

Guerrero is going to get frustrated, beat to the punch and quit against Mayweather.

Comment

Now they will talk about how Jesus cured her and not the doctors, chemo or the bone marrow transplant

Comment

Originally posted by Ray*
                    Quote:

Originally Posted by zuldo

That's my gripe with the whole episode, their story was tv worthy even back then not just now due to Mayweather, especially if the sort of trash you see nowadays on tv.
                    I hear u..I'll watch to check it out..I wont tie...they're gonna get a lot of exposure 700 club is big..even back home in santo Domingo DR...

Comment

Working...
                    X