No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Carl Froch vs. Yusaf Mack: Only 500 Tickets Remain

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Carl Froch vs. Yusaf Mack: Only 500 Tickets Remain

Carl Froch has told his fans to lift the roof off the Capital FM Arena when he defends his IBF super middleweight World title against Yusaf Mack live on Sky Sports on November 17 in Betfair’s ‘True Brit’.

Only 500 tickets remain for The Cobra’s first defence of the belt he ripped from Lucian Bute in his stunning fifth round stoppage in his hometown fortress in May.

Fans have snapped up over 9,000 tickets for their hero’s ninth consecutive World title fight and Froch says his fans can once again make the difference against the American.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Mack dropped Andrade when the latter was still half-decent

Comment

Froch by KO/TKO....

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
        Mack dropped Andrade when the latter was still half-decent

Quit trying to make this out to be a competitive fight. With the schedule Froch has faced in the last 3+ years he deserves an easy night in front of the home folks. This is it and nothing more

Comment

Still nice to see Froch in action, hopefully a nice ko will come..

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Bob View Post
            Quit trying to make this out to be a competitive fight. With the schedule Froch has faced in the last 3+ years he deserves an easy night in front of the home folks. This is it and nothing more
            There was no agenda Boxing Bob, I was just looking through some Mack fights as I didn't know a huge amount about him and thought those highlights were worth sharing.

I agree with you, on paper it's a gimme fight for Froch, just intrigued as to what kind of bout we're likely to see.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
              There was no agenda Boxing Bob, I was just looking through some Mack fights as I didn't know a huge amount about him and thought those highlights were worth sharing.

I agree with you, on paper it's a gimme fight for Froch, just intrigued as to what kind of bout we're likely to see.
              I suspected that as your posts are usually level headed (except that Cortez stuff you just won't let go).

Comment

Struggling to sell out a 10k arena...

It sucks that Froch, until recently, was virtually unknown over here whilst we have the great pretenders in Khan & Haye. Even now he doesn't get much publicity.

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
                  Struggling to sell out a 10k arena...

It sucks that Froch, until recently, was virtually unknown over here whilst we have the great pretenders in Khan & Haye. Even now he doesn't get much publicity.
                  He's a late bloomer (w/ regards to media coverage).

They'll sell out the venue, and will easily fill the City Ground for Froch-Kessler II.

Comment

Working...
                  X