No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Early Fight Results From Belfast: Paul McCloskey Wins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Early Fight Results From Belfast: Paul McCloskey Wins

Odyssey Arena, Belfast, Northern Ireland - Junior welterweight contender Paul McCloskey (24-2, 12KOs) dominated WBA #8 Manuel Perez (18-8-1, 4KOs) over twelve rounds to win a unanimous decision and captured the WBA's Inter-Continental title. McCloskey was breaking Perez down slow and really gave him a pounding in the tenth but couldn't finish him. The scores were 118-110, 118-111 and 118-112. McCloskey's first fight since the shocking TKO loss to DeMarcus Corley in May.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I never expected Ricky Burns to batter Kevin Mitchell (choosing a points decision) and never expected Carl Frampton to dominate - totally dominate - Molitor.

And I love it

Comment

Molitor just quit in that Frampton fight.

Comment

Originally posted by taansend View Post
        I never expected Ricky Burns to batter Kevin Mitchell (choosing a points decision) and never expected Carl Frampton to dominate - totally dominate - Molitor.

And I love it
        You must of not seen Molitor fight before.

Comment

Molitor has not been the same since Cabalero whooped him, he looked like he checked out of that fight also..

Comment

McCloskey Khan rematch!!

i want to see it.

Comment

molitor was a c class fighter in his prime. I sure hope we've seen the last of steven, couldn't have been more obvious that he was just there for a payday. Note to the world, most canadians feel the same way. The ONLY 2 times molitor has been in an entertaining fight was frampton and pelechin and he wasn't compeptiive in either fight.

Comment

Working...
              X