Comments Thread For: Pacquiao, 50 Cent To Unite in Joint Promotional Venture

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Double
    replied
    Let's take a look back at how 50 Cent built his name, starting beef with other rappers, basically building his name up off other more famous entertainer's names. Could it be possible he used Floyd to gain exposure on 24/7, get next to boxing insiders and learn who the major players are? I would not be surprised, this "friendship" always seemed not quite authentic to me.

Leave a comment:

• Manic Shot
    replied
    *****s shake hand with p@ctards.....tmt 50cent,floyd and pacman...mind exploiding.....

Leave a comment:

• warp1432
    replied
    Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
    well if that was true wouldn't it have been hopkins who took the dive.
    To play Devil's advocate, Hopkins could have only agreed GBP if he got the guarantee to KO De La Hoya.

Although my take is that the fight wasn't fixed and De La Hoya actually went down from that punch. However, he realized the fight was slipping away and he chose to stay down and act up how much the punch hurt.

Leave a comment:

• kiaba360
    replied
    you keep saying that bro nut Manny has a contract he can't just cut ties when he feels like it.
    I can't imagine him having a slave contract at this stage of his career.

Leave a comment:

• I Love Jesus!
    replied
    Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
    I think this could be all about Manny maing sure he earns as much as possible for a Floyd-Pac fight. With a hand in a promotional company promoting that fight and not having to give a % to Arum, he'll mae more money than he ever has and then some. That fight doesn't need a big time promoter.
    you keep saying that bro nut Manny has a contract he can't just cut ties when he feels like it.

Leave a comment:

• I Love Jesus!
    replied
    Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
    Could you imagine if Floyd and Manny actually teamed up on a promotional company and then ended up fighting? How huge would that be for boxing??

It might be good that it isnt happening because if it happened and they fought, you might might claims the loser took a dive to be apart of the promotional company ala Hopkins-De La Hoya
    well if that was true wouldn't it have been hopkins who took the dive.

Leave a comment:

• subtle
    replied
    watch all the floyd groupies turn on 50.
    First thing they did was remove every song featuring 50 cent on their stolen ipods.

Leave a comment:

• I Love Jesus!
    replied
    watch all the floyd groupies turn on 50.

Leave a comment:

• kiaba360
    replied
    Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
    On today's episode of the Steve Wilkos show

"I was betrayed by my best friend with my worst enemy!"

Steve: On today's show we have Mr Floyd Mayweather who claims his best friend betrayed him with his worst enemy after BANGING his fiance. Imagine that.

Steve: So Mr Mayweather, who is this best friend you speak of?

Floyd: Well Steve, me and this guy used to go way back and we were real tight and all but I guess we're not so tight after all.

Steve: What's your friend's name?

Floyd: Curtis Jackson

Steve: Well let's bring out Mr Curtis Jackson!

*Crowd* STEVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Steve: Hey, how you doing?

50: Im doing aight Steve.

Steve: So I understand you banged Mayweather's and banged his fiance? Then betrayed him with his best friend.

50: Yup.

*Crowd* Awww Ooooo BOOOOOOOOOOO! STEVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Steve: Why did you do this?

50: Simple, this guy thinks the world revolves around him and I ain't got time for him. I gotta gets mine Steve!

Steve: Well, Floyd what do you have to say to him?

Floyd: Fk you dawg! I thought we was better than this man! You fked my girl then went and formed a promotional company with my WORST enemy! *sniffle*

*Crowd* AWWWWWWWWWW!

Steve: Well, Curtis what do you have to say?

50: What can I say, I enjoyed it.

*Crowd* BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Steve: When we come back a shocking secret!

Steve: And we're back folks! Apparently Curtis has another secret to tell Floyd, well?

50: I banged his baby mama too!

*Crowd's jaw drops*

Steve: Well damn...

(To be continued)
    DAYUM! can't wait for pt. 2 lol

Leave a comment:

• .:: JSFD26 ::.
    replied
    On today's episode of the Steve Wilkos show

"I was betrayed by my best friend with my worst enemy!"

Steve: On today's show we have Mr Floyd Mayweather who claims his best friend betrayed him with his worst enemy after BANGING his fiance. Imagine that.

Steve: So Mr Mayweather, who is this best friend you speak of?

Floyd: Well Steve, me and this guy used to go way back and we were real tight and all but I guess we're not so tight after all.

Steve: What's your friend's name?

Floyd: Curtis Jackson

Steve: Well let's bring out Mr Curtis Jackson!

*Crowd* STEVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Steve: Hey, how you doing?

50: Im doing aight Steve.

Steve: So I understand you banged Mayweather's and banged his fiance? Then betrayed him with his best friend.

50: Yup.

*Crowd* Awww Ooooo BOOOOOOOOOOO! STEVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Steve: Why did you do this?

50: Simple, this guy thinks the world revolves around him and I ain't got time for him. I gotta gets mine Steve!

Steve: Well, Floyd what do you have to say to him?

Floyd: Fk you dawg! I thought we was better than this man! You fked my girl then went and formed a promotional company with my WORST enemy! *sniffle*

*Crowd* AWWWWWWWWWW!

Steve: Well, Curtis what do you have to say?

50: What can I say, I enjoyed it.

*Crowd* BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Steve: When we come back a shocking secret!

Steve: And we're back folks! Apparently Curtis has another secret to tell Floyd, well?

50: I banged his baby mama too!

*Crowd's jaw drops*

Steve: Well damn...

(To be continued)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X