No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jean Pascal To Return in April or May, Targets Dawson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jean Pascal To Return in April or May, Targets Dawson

After BoxingScene.com’s Rick Reeno reported on Sunday that negotiations fell through between former light heavyweight champs Jean Pascal and Zsolt Erdei, Pascal’s promoter Yvon Michel commented on their next step.

[Click Here To Read More]

Old news. Pascal just hurt himself to the shoulder while playing hockey. He won't fight in April. Maybe in May or June. Michel even said it would be a tune up fight, since Jean will be inactive for a full year when he steps in the ring.

Comment

Man Pascal is basically doing what Haye did/does

He is just waiting for a big fight to come around because theres a very biggest chance he woud lose to Silakh or Erdie. So instead of proving himself after 2 poor showings, he immediately wants Chad when he wins beats Hopkins?

GTFO, fight now or retire Pascal

Comment

I would love to see a rematch as well Dawson punched with one arm for much of the Pascal fight. Then when he finally looked ready to get Pascal out of there the referee stopped the fight on a BS cuts stoppage. Just when Dawson had that guy looking ready to go. Pascal got even more exposed by Bhop so I see the rematch going real bad for him.

Comment

Every Pascal opens his trap, or his promoter opens his trap, I hate them even more.

You've done nothing since the Dawson win to justify being a title contender again. Prove it against others who have fought, and won, in the time you've sat doing nothing but complaining to the media about not wanting to prove yourself.

In other words, shut the hell up and fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
            Man Pascal is basically doing what Haye did/does

He is just waiting for a big fight to come around because theres a very biggest chance he woud lose to Silakh or Erdie. So instead of proving himself after 2 poor showings, he immediately wants Chad when he wins beats Hopkins?

GTFO, fight now or retire Pascal
            So Pascal getting a draw (in a fight he won) and a close loss to a first ballot HOFer means he needs to "prove" himself again? He's right that Chad should want the rematch for several reasons. It's a big money fight in Canada and it would give Chad a chance to avenge his only loss. I fully expect Chad and Pascal to fight again, because while I don't love the way Chad fights and think he's kinda boring he's never been scared to fight guys.

Comment

damnit fight cloud you canadian compost heap.

Comment

Cleveley is looking for an opponent on April 28th at the Royal Albert Hal.. I think it would be a great fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman Hodgson View Post
                  Cleveley is looking for an opponent on April 28th at the Royal Albert Hal.. I think it would be a great fight.
                  yeah but theres no way in hell frank warren let this happens

Comment

Originally posted by simbros View Post
                    yeah but theres no way in hell frank warren let this happens
                    Why? Warren wants Hopkins for Clev's next bout, thats a far more dangerous option than Pascal.

Comment

Working...
                    X