No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Salido Ripped and Ready For Juanma Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Salido Ripped and Ready For Juanma Rematch

Ciudad Obregon, Son. - The featherweight champion of the World Boxing Organization (WBO), Orlando Salido, is preparing very hard for one of the most anticipated fights of the year. "Siri" Salido (37-11-2, 25 KOs) will defend his title against the man he dethroned dramatically in April of 2011, Puerto Rico's Juan Manuel "Juanma" Lopez (31-1-0, 28 KOs). The fight is scheduled for March 10th at the Coliseum "Roberto Clemente" in Puerto Rico. TV Azteca and Showtime will televise.

[Click Here To Read More]

juanma gets KO'd again

Comment

How many times are they going to make this same god damn headline!

And as the rule goes, whenever a fighter is in a comeback or sequel bout this headline ALWAYS comes out and they usually lose... bet the house on Juanma

Comment

Salido has the saddest flex face ever

Comment

Salido stops JaunMa in PR in the first fight. So his reward for that is he has to fight him in PR again. Salido needs to fire his promoter his manager hell his whole freakin team.

Comment

this is gonna be the best fight of the year so far. maybe better than gamboa-rios if the weight issues destroy that one.

Comment

Preparing well I see. I'm rooting for Juanma but I hope to see a good fight in this rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by leonthegee View Post
                Salido stops JaunMa in PR in the first fight. So his reward for that is he has to fight him in PR again. Salido needs to fire his promoter his manager hell his whole freakin team.
                yeah I think it's because Juanma is the bigger draw and the most $$ can be made in Puerto Rico... i don't think Juanma-Salido does too well in the U.S even if it is a Puerto Rico vs Mexico match.

Comment

Siri stops Lopez again IMO. This time it might last a little longer but Salido gets him out of there by the 10th. Lopez has only fought 2 rounds since last April. I just don't see Lopez fighting any different in the rematch. Lopez has weak defense and no head movement. Salido will land something that hurts Lopez, its just a question of when.

Comment

JuanMa is extra motivated for this fight.
                    He can easily beat Salido as long as he knows that he probably won't
                    KO him. Salido hasn't been KO'd in 11 years and I don't think JuanMa
                    can do it. But he can take a points victory.

Comment

Working...
                    X