No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frankie Gomez Encounters The Wrong Side Of the Law

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Frankie Gomez Encounters The Wrong Side Of the Law

To date, teenage prospect Frankie “Pitbull” Gomez has shown the makings of a future star in the ring but may have met his toughest opponent to date – the long arm of the law.

[Click Here To Read More]

*Tut, Tut, Tut*

Comment

frankie gomez interview excerpt-
      "my idol is kevin mitchell"

Comment

What i wanna know is which ****** advised him to drop weight and go down to lightweight .

Dude looked anorexic a s s fawk in his last bout . ******est career move ever

Comment

He is one of the least talented prospects I have seen in a while. Dulorme, Del Valle, Gonzalez, Paris, and many others are light years ahead of him. He has a little power and nothing else and was given a gift in his fight against Granados.

Comment

This guy is the second coming of Panchito Bojado, except that Panchito was a lot better thann Gomez. As a matter of fact, I've never thought Gomez was anything special. He seems like a fighter with very average technique and MAYBE slightly above above average power; maybe.

Comment

was pretty much ringside at his fight with granados. he looked pretty bad in that but granados didn't come to lose so it was a good learning fight for both to have. sad to hear this though, he would have been a good name/fighter down the road if he truly was motivated. having trouble with the law and hearing things like he isn't motivated in boxing anymore, just hope it turns out okay for him in the end.

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
                was pretty much ringside at his fight with granados. he looked pretty bad in that but granados didn't come to lose so it was a good learning fight for both to have. sad to hear this though, he would have been a good name/fighter down the road if he truly was motivated. having trouble with the law and hearing things like he isn't motivated in boxing anymore, just hope it turns out okay for him in the end.
                I Agree vato...

Comment

this kid contemplated retirement after his first GBP contract

he's all done

i never though he was that good to begin with, but i thought he'd make it further than this

i've heard that he does not care for boxing

30,000 bail is no joke
                  they are allegedly felony drug charges

i dont know a boatload about it, but it doesnt sound like he was caught with some weed

probably ******* or something, but again, i'm only speculating

if you are putting that stuff in your body you dont belong in his shoes as a professional boxer and prospect

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
                    I Agree vato...

hard drugs are for ...

putoz

Comment

Working...
                    X