Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arthur Abraham Will Stay at 168, Eyes Stieglitz's WBO Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arthur Abraham Will Stay at 168, Eyes Stieglitz's WBO Title

Former world middleweight champion Arthur Abraham (33-3, 27KOs) returned last Saturday in Germany and stopped Argentine boxer Pablo Farias in five rounds. Abraham, who planned on going back to middleweight, will remain in the super middleweight division.

[Click Here To Read More]

bad move by AA as 2 many @ '68 are going to hand him his lunch...2 small for the wt & when behind very 1 dimensional w/a style that reminds me of Clottey, hands in front of the face, walking straight in w/no head/body movement...

Comment

Why not Bute?
      Why everyone is avoiding to fight Bute?

Pavlik,Kessler, Ward and now AA.

Comment

Arthur Abraham is a small fighter in the super middleweight div. if hes planning on staying in the division it may serve him well in training to start being a more mobile boxer puncher instead of loading up for the big punches. he may have had power as a middleweight but as a super middleweight AA is gonna have to learn how to move if he wants to win another title. Best change of winning another title would be against the Steglitz-Kessler winner for the WBO SM title.

Comment

too bad! i was hoping to see an Abraham vs Martinez fight, down the road.

Comment

Stieglitz by easy ud.

Comment

Arthur Abraham sucks so much.

Comment

I sense Sauerlands plan here:

a: Abraham takes Mikkel Kessler's shot at Stieglitz.
                b: Kessler fights Ward

I hope it isn't like that as I don't think it's in Kessler's best interest in fighting Ward after yet another long injury-related break.

I'm in disagreement to those posters saying that Stieglitz will beat Abraham. Stiegliz may have improved, but he takes too many punches and isn't erribly fast. We all know that besides his limitations, Abraham carries a cracking wallop and I am confident he leaves Stieglitz behind on the canvas.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                  I sense Sauerlands plan here:

a: Abraham takes Mikkel Kessler's shot at Stieglitz.
                  b: Kessler fights Ward

I hope it isn't like that as I don't think it's in Kessler's best interest in fighting Ward after yet another long injury-related break.

I'm in disagreement to those posters saying that Stieglitz will beat Abraham. Stiegliz may have improved, but he takes too many punches and isn't erribly fast. We all know that besides his limitations, Abraham carries a cracking wallop and I am confident he leaves Stieglitz behind on the canvas.
                  Only the one smart comment here. Completely agree with you.
                  Besides, Abraham has a lot to improve. Dont forget how old was Sergio Martines when he became a star.

Comment

Still wouldn't mind seeing Abraham fight Pavlik.

Comment

Working...
                    X