Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ameth Diaz is Ready: I'm Knocking Miguel Vazquez Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ameth Diaz is Ready: I'm Knocking Miguel Vazquez Out!

Lightweight challenger Ameth Diaz feels very confident as he trains for his upcoming fight against IBF lightweight champion Miguel Vazquez, taking place at the Coliseo Olímpico de la U de G. in Guadalajara, Mexico. to face mandatory challenger Ameth Diaz of Panama on the 21st of January at the Coliseo Olímpico de la U de G.

[Click Here To Read More]

Ameth Diaz "I've studied Vazquez, and honestly I hope that he stops moving around the ring and fights me like a man"

Find it funny when fighters say this

Should be an easy win for Vazquez.

Comment

So he is gonna do what Bradley and Canelo couldn´t do in higher weight divisions against Vázquez?, ok.

Comment

Going to have to get a knock out because u aint getting no decision in Mehico. Vazquez is beatable but you gotta get in his face, Kim was too robotic and couldnt cut the ring off and apply enough pressure but I gave Kim a couple of rounds in that fight when Vazquez looked to tire in the middle rounds. Vazquez is beatable, he looks a bit ungainly and has long arms, but in fairness is very cagey and did well to beat Prescott so convincingly but Prescott isnt realy an inside fighter and I feel an inside fighter like Katsidis would have been interesting to see against Vazquez. Id predict Rios over Vazquez any day of the week.

Comment

Working...
        X