No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juan Manuel Marquez To Regain Standing in WBA Ranks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Juan Manuel Marquez To Regain Standing in WBA Ranks

In what has been described as an error by the WBA, Juan Manuel Marquez (53-6, 39KOs) is going to regain his status as their "super champion" at 135-pounds. In the latest WBA rankings, Marquez was removed from the position of "super champion" at 135 and the removal was made, per the explanation, because the boxer had not made a title defense in 18 months. But, Marquez defended his title against Michael Katsidis in November 2010 and has until May 2012 to meet his obligation. Marquez said the "problem was solved" and the Mexican fighter should reclaim his standing in the February rankings.
    [Click Here To Read More]

whats the point???he isnt going to defend by May

Comment

illiterate people running WBA i'm not surprised... can't count to 18 cuz hands only have 10 fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
        whats the point???he isnt going to defend by May
        In fairness he earned that belt. He has until may to defend it, until then he can walk around proud knowing that he is the champ.

Comment

Dum-dum Marquez always behind Chris John in any standing.

Chris John beated him easy.

CJ=P4P KING

Marquez is dumb cry babe.

Comment

Originally posted by King Chris John View Post
            Dum-dum Marquez always behind Chris John in any standing.Chris John beated him easy.CJ=P4P KINGMarquez is dumb cry babe.
            WTF? Marquez got robbed in Indonesia, where John plays it safe, besides that fight, what has he done to stay relevant?

Comment

CJ=P4P KING

@"King Chris John" ARE YOU SERIOUIS?? John beat Marquez 'easily'?? 'EASILY"?? He did?? It seems like you have never seen that fight, huh?? I have a copy and have seen it about 5 times. I've NEVER thought that John won more than 4 rounds. Every NON-partial objective fan that I've spoken to about the result also found it difficult to agree with the decision. It was a bore, mainly to John, who held at every opportunity. Oh, by the way, I'm not Mexican.

Comment

To much mistakes taken place on the official's side....

Comment

CJ=P4P KING

You're a moron if you think Chris John won the fight against Marquez. And it seems like everybody else here thinks the same thing. Enough said! ...Pendejo!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Carlos Alberto View Post
                    You're a moron if you think Chris John won the fight against Marquez. And it seems like everybody else here thinks the same thing. Enough said! ...Pendejo!!!
                    Did you even watch the fight.. John won that fight, even before the referee took 1 point from him in the 11th round.. John wasnt doing much but so did Marquez...

Comment

Working...
                    X