No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Martinez vs Macklin Gives Tyson Fury The Boot From MSG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Martinez vs Macklin Gives Tyson Fury The Boot From MSG

Promoter Lou DiBella spoke with Daily Mirror about a possible middleweight fight between Sergio Martinez (48-2-2, 27KOs) and Matthew Macklin (28-3, 19KOs) on March 17th at New York's Madison Square Garden.

[Click Here To Read More]

Macklin talks like hes a somebody

all he does when he fight is comes forward and throws punches if he fights martinez he will get picked off and stopped in the late rounds then hopefully he will get off sky sports coz his opinion means nothing to me.

Comment

this **** needs to stop sergios wasting good years fighting low level competiton its so sad no one wants to see this ****tttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Comment

I'm a fan of Martinez but this fight means nothing to be. Darren Barker is better than Macklin. Macklin is just another come foward guy who Martinez will destroy.

Martinez is wasting his time. it won't help him get a fight against Mayweather. I think only a Cotto fight at 154 will do that.

I'd rather see Martinez fight Pirog, a real fight. DiBella has an obsession with a f,ucking st patty's day fight so we'll probably get this hot garbage.

sorry Sergio but it's a s,hitty fight.

Comment

They should have Pirog-Geale/Lee on the undercard. Or do a triple header of Martinez-Macklin, Pirog-Geale, and Lee-Barker.

Start working on making Martinez-Pirog.

Comment

Martinez is going to destroy Macklin.

Comment

lololololol

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                They should have Pirog-Geale/Lee on the undercard. Or do a triple header of Martinez-Macklin, Pirog-Geale, and Lee-Barker.

Start working on making Martinez-Pirog.
                That's too expensive to be on a single HBO date.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                  That's too expensive to be on a single HBO date.
                  Well I guess Geale is already has an opponent lined up.

Which can and should leave the door open for a Pirog-Lee fight on the undercard.

I don't see how that can be too expensive.

Comment

They both have Dibella as a promoter, he is taking a page from Arum's book, double profits for him.

Comment

Working...
                    X