No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: NSAC's Kizer on Marquez's Drink, Thoughts on Judging

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: NSAC's Kizer on Marquez's Drink, Thoughts on Judging

Nevada State Athletic Commissioner Keith Kizer was gracious enough to return our call this morning to inform boxing fans as to the drink that Juan Manuel Marquez was allowed to consume between rounds last Saturday night at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, where Manny Pacquiao retained his WBO welterweight title with a twelve round majority decision. The drink, which had an orange tint, can be clearly seen between rounds 6 and 7.

[Click Here To Read More]

I had marquez winning most of them rds and I know I'm not alone here if there is a4th fight I wonder what the odds will be then? Be a lot different i'sure of it.

Comment

and this was supposedly the new and improved pacquiao since their last meeting,,"oh now he has a right hand too"...lol...i say b/s to all those comments,to me he's the same overrated fighter,the only reason he looked so great was because of the guys he faced since the second marquez fight...improved? yeah right

Comment

Originally posted by Muscles72 View Post
        I had marquez winning most of them rds and I know I'm not alone here if there is a4th fight I wonder what the odds will be then? Be a lot different i'sure of it.
        another fight? like is said earlier,jmm shouldn't take that fight,what for? he knows he won't get the decision,thats a fact,so whats left? a ko,which he isn't a strong fighter for that,which means he would have to be very agressive and leave himself wide open and that style would favor pac not marquez,therefore marquez would leave behind all that makes him beat pacquiao,thats why he shouldn't take a fourth fight,he would be forced to change his winning style to a losing one because he won't ever,ever get the decision.

Comment

more pigs defending the indefensible,like lederman has ever been a credible judge???these azzholes probably bet their house on pacyow,they can spin and cry all they want bUT Marquez won this fight bigtime he made pac look ameteurish,pac didnt land anything of significance to earn even a draw let alone a win,and every time he tried he was bobmbed in his face for the effort, its best for the people involved in this fight to accept when they are wrong because the public isnt having any of these lame excuses, marquez won fair and square and was denied by greedy pigs whom call themselves boxing judges.....there was a strong bias for pac and hatred toward jmm before this fight and frankly anyone saying pac deserved a win SHOULD be embarrased.pac got schooled exposed and beaten plain and simple.

Comment

School was in session

Marquez took that cat to school. And you all know, if he could school him like he did, Money is going to beat the skin off his face. Marquez is a great Mexican warrior who boxed out foxed, and made Pac-man look a fool for most of the fight. Pac-man looked like Dawson when he fought Johnson, when the ref raised his hand, he was shocked. LOL. Everyone knows the truth. But they gave him a gift, so lets get Money.

Comment

Its one thing to score the close round to the fighter that you want to win and another to give it to the other person who actually saw that fighter take that round..

I gave about 2-3 Rounds to Marquez 3-4 Were close rounds but like Kizer said, Judges will give the nod to the fighter moving forward bringing the action rather then the dude packpeddling tryin not to get knocked out..

Id agree, Pac didnt look as sensational as he did in the past but he did enough to win.. Everyone else who disagrees are just plain haters..

Pac brought the fight to Marquez while Marquez sat back and waited..

Comment

Originally posted by riffbox View Post
                Marquez took that cat to school. And you all know, if he could school him like he did, Money is going to beat the skin off his face. Marquez is a great Mexican warrior who boxed out foxed, and made Pac-man look a fool for most of the fight. Pac-man looked like Dawson when he fought Johnson, when the ref raised his hand, he was shocked. LOL. Everyone knows the truth. But they gave him a gift, so lets get Money.
                Took that cat to school.. Your outta your mind.. Who was pressing the attack? Marquez was trying not to get knocked out and had some good counters here and there.. Sure Marquez is good but keep it real, HE DID NOT TAKE PAC TO SCHOOL...

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan76 View Post
                  more pigs defending the indefensible,like lederman has ever been a credible judge???these azzholes probably bet their house on pacyow,they can spin and cry all they want bUT Marquez won this fight bigtime he made pac look ameteurish,pac didnt land anything of significance to earn even a draw let alone a win,and every time he tried he was bobmbed in his face for the effort, its best for the people involved in this fight to accept when they are wrong because the public isnt having any of these lame excuses, marquez won fair and square and was denied by greedy pigs whom call themselves boxing judges.....there was a strong bias for pac and hatred toward jmm before this fight and frankly anyone saying pac deserved a win SHOULD be embarrased.pac got schooled exposed and beaten plain and simple.
                  First off your a dumbass, this wasnt from Lederman it was from Keith Kizer.. Marquez lost due to him not bringing the fight to Pac.. Sure he did good at his age but he waited all night while Pac brought the fight to him.. No way this was a robbery.. Marquez should of took it from Pac not wait for Pac..

Comment

So much for your PED accusations, and "Pryor/Arguello 1" comparisons, Manny stans.

Manny might have been suffering from "foot cramps", but a lot of you kids are suffering from good old fashioned butt hurt.

Comment

Working...
                    X