Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Francisco Palacios Back in Line For Krzysztof Wlodarczyk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Francisco Palacios Back in Line For Krzysztof Wlodarczyk

San Juan, PR - Bayamon's Francisco "The Wizard" Palacios (20-1, 13 KO's) and manager/coach, Joshua Aguilar, were advised by Don King Productions that the World Boxing Council (WBC) is going to keep him in a mandatory position to cruiserweight world champion Krzysztof Wlodarczyk (45-2-1,32 KO's). On April 2 in Bydgoszcz, Poland, Palacios los a controversial split decision, with scores of 115-113 for Palacios, 116-112 and 118-112 for Wlodarczyk. After the fight, Palacios and his team filed a protest with the WBC.

[Click Here To Read More]

Get busy "Wiz"

I have a copy of their fight. I wouldn't go as far as calling it a true robbery. I've seen a lot worse. Actually it was a very close fight that could've gone either way, in my opinion. Palacios actually might've won had he thrown a bit more and been busier. I guess it was due to the lack of true competition he had been facing. IT SHOWED. Now, if the fight was held in Puerto Rico and if "The Wizard" would've received a split verdict I'm sure Wlodarczyk would've also protested as well. But allowing Palacios to remain as the mandatory challenger was a fair decision on the WBC's part. Now, I would advise Palacios to remain busy against GOOD/DECENT opposition instead of the "soft" diet he was being fed prior to his title attempt. Those THREE years of 'set-up' fights did him very little good, basically padding his record and fighting very sparingly in the process. It's been almost THREE months that fight and there is no mention of getting back into the ring anytime soon. hmmmm... GET BUSY BORICUA!! or... you'll lose the rematch as well. Once again it will be YOUR fault, not the ref's, not the judges.. YOUR'S!!

Comment

No way could Krzysztof won that fight he didn't do anything but plod forward. I mean it was a boring fight and its not as if Palacios beat his ass but he was the only one sustaining any offense in the rounds, he easily should have won 10 rounds.

Comment

Working...
      X