No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan vs Ortiz Clash Bound To Happen, Says De La Hoya

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AmiraanBoxer View Post
    ortiz has come back stronger than ever and has looked great in each fight after maidana ... he wasnt too bad against maidana either...he dropped the mother****er twice and banged with him .. hes young i understand he didnt want to take any punishment and its paid off ... Khan looked like **** against a moving punching bag mccloskey and paul was making him miss too much ... hes lucky the fight was stopped i could see paul taking it to him later on ... khan was huffing and puffing aswell..
    Are you smoking drugs? How was Khan supposed to look good against someone who is naturally slick and then wasnt fighting back, his sole plan was to avoid being hit, he didnt intend to throw back?
    And you believe that his plan was to overturn a 6 round deficit????

Comment

Khan and Ortiz are lucky they're with Golden Boy since they won't get a chance to fight Manny.

Comment

Just like Ortiz, I see Khan becoming better as a WW.

Comment

Ortiz and Khan are friends but Victor is going to want payback for having been beaten twice by Khan as an amateur.

Comment

Two of my favorite boxers, along with nonito and Martinez.

Gotta admit after the berto one Ortiz is right there at the top.

Comment

Originally posted by breakyourface View Post
              Ortiz and Khan are friends but Victor is going to want payback for having been beaten twice by Khan as an amateur.
              They are not friends just have the Golden Boy link.
              When Ortiz was made to look bad by Peterson,Khan said he wanted to beat the likes of Ortiz first.Khan's just an opportunist but saying he's friends with Ortiz is a lie

Comment

Originally posted by Jakutindi Wauya View Post
                They are not friends just have the Golden Boy link.
                When Ortiz was made to look bad by Peterson,Khan said he wanted to beat the likes of Ortiz first.Khan's just an opportunist but saying he's friends with Ortiz is a lie
                Maybe not close friends but there's certainly no bad blood or anything between them

Comment

So they are both going to duck Bradley after he beats Khan?

Comment

Khan has enough on his plate(IF he faces him)with Bradley Hoya get ya focus on that would ya..Ortiz imo has unfinished bizzness at 147lb,just like Khan has unfinished bizzness at 140lb..It's way to early to be talking about this fight imo..

Comment

Originally posted by AmiraanBoxer View Post
                      great fight..both arent the same fighters they were in the amateurs ...both have proven their critics wrong .. but i see ortiz taking this one ... hell stop Khan ... the ortiz that i saw against berto is just a beast...maidana took something from khan .. hes not the same ... he will not win this fight ..
                      Ortiz has no Jab,when he faces a fighter with one( Berto also has no Jab)Ortiz will look like a different fighter..

Comment

Working...
                      X